R34 GTR in CAN ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R34 GTR in CAN ?

A when do you think we will be able to have the R34 GTR?
    and how much you think it's going to sell$$$$$ this beast!?

alllll provinces !! / EXCEPT Quebec
    Last edited by BLITZEN; 10-16-2011, 01:19 PM.

search this post came up a few months ago. i believe its jan 8th 2014 and ~40-50k landed
    Last edited by gtrjon; 10-16-2011, 04:30 PM.
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Sweet so we can drive them now??? Lol
      Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
      search this post came up a few months ago. i believe its jan 8th 2011 and ~40-50k landed

Comment

no he got the year wrong. couple more years
        Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

At least 2014 / 2015 lol
          Bryan Ip

Finishing school first and Skyline will come right after.
          So close yet so far.

Comment

Originally posted by trickey1991 View Post
            Sweet so we can drive them now??? Lol
            yup only those of us that can afford em tho.

edited my original post and heres the link http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-...th-2014-a.html
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
              search this post came up a few months ago. i believe its jan 8th 2014 and ~40-50k landed
              40-50k? may be at Right Drive yes, but anywhere else, way less then that.

Comment

@OP: C'mon son. C'mon.
                03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Originally posted by JDMotion View Post
                  Lol that's funny
                  Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Every time I see one of these threads, I think someone actually spotted one.
                    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

well you can bring them in now as a show car ( can never be road registered ) but if you want one that you can use on the road 2014 yyou can bring in the 1999 models
                      1990 Mazda Manyata (Turbo Miata 6psi 175whp 172wtq)
                      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR (13.5psi estimate of 320whp)

Comment

To my understanding, there are a few real R34 GTR's in the states..
                        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by JDMotion View Post
                          Well they are still selling for mid 30's in japan. I don't see one in good condition depreciating to less then 30k in the next 3 years. So I'm expecting 40k to be a realistic price. Which importer is going to spend 30k to make 2k profit when its landed.

Comment

^^ Good question. It is tough to lay down large capital on low return investments.
                            I imagine that the first few R34's landed will be custom orders and marketing pieces for those who bring them in with no reservation (inventory). If we brought in in for inventory (which im sure we will) it will be to say "Hey, we have an R34 GTR. Come check it out." It will be to get foot traffic to the lot. After the first run of pre-orders run out, and the importers get the ones they bought out of their inventory, then it will be all pre-order and you wont see many.

Dropping 40-50K on a 15 year old car won't be in the realm of possibility for most people.
                            Last edited by Matty; 10-16-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Either way people will buy them. First one to have them will be able to sell them at stupid ridiculous prices, even if they are 60-70k if they are clean and slightly modded and rare they will sell
                              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                              X