No announcement yet.

Moncton Atlantic Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was up in moncton for nationals, didn't enter my car as brakes held me up until 1:00 saturday... the rotary park was a decent show but people there weren't all too chatty haha. I'm always up for a meet and greet/cruise. bobbo i think your wife was looking at my car in saint john a few weeks ago, guessing it was you because she said her husband has a r32 gtr and always on this site.

Theres a stance east show this weekend in moncton, anyone want to meet up there? do a short notice meet!
    Last edited by GTS-James; 07-21-2014, 11:10 AM.
    1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
      I'm in Ireland for the first of the month but text me your pers info and I'll make arrangements to get you set up and looked after.
      Do you have dates for the lapping sessions? Debating on going to the national auto x event at Slemon Park, PEI the long weekend in August. Also a big event at Loring Air Base in Maine around the same time. So many choices!

GTS-James I think I was talking to you at the Rotary Park? Would have liked to talk more about the Skylines but my friends didn't have much interest in chatting with anyone about their ride. I could possibly make the show this weekend, I am on duty at work until Monday, so depending on what's happening there I may have to stay home in case I get called in. Should know more by the end of the week.

Comment

Next lapping event is August 4. I was seriously considering going to Sleman but our 5th anniversary is on the 1st. I prefer lapping to AutoX anyway. Especially considering the cost difference.

James, yep that was my wife. Your car looks great! One of these days I'll bring the car up to SJ. My dad lives in Quispamsis so I'm up on occasion. Rarely with the car, SJs roads are pretty freakin bad.

Comment

thats awesome bobbo thanks. This ones had a lot of care and time into it now, really happy with how it turned out! yea R33 east that was me, there didn't seem to be much interest in my car from people at the show i thought, but there were a few gorgeous cars there.

I know a group of my buddies want to do a big show here but its just in the talking phase now, nothing planned. hope to see some other gtrc'ers next weekend in moncton!
          1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

I'm in New Glasgow.... I've heard of the meet in woodside but I'm not in that way too often... appears to be quite a few more skyline on the roads these days, would be great to get a run/meet going....

Comment

Working...
            X