Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why arnt I seeing too many R34's around??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not all who comes to UC - hardpark. Many use it as central meetup point before going to race - whether its to Castrol or to the secret highway in Mexico. Some sick builds show up too who wont even post on forums. Ironically, majority of Skyline guys usually fall under hardparking category and have just some aero/bolton boring mods. Hope you will be seen on Castrol with some sick build then. Black looks sick too btw

Comment

What do you drive ill look out for you?
      Im holding out for black... We will see what happens.
      After dropping 40-50k... A build wont happen immediately..we will see, might sell my evo....

Comment

Originally posted by slowboi View Post
        What do you drive ill look out for you?
        Im holding out for black... We will see what happens.
        After dropping 40-50k... A build wont happen immediately..we will see, might sell my evo....
        "Oh my ride? My ride is one of a kind!" I am up north for projects now so my skyline is already in winter zzzz mode. Next year I plan to be done with Skylines. Ive been to this game for far too long and got bored. Most likely will be driving tt mkiv. Speaking of irrathional spendings... Or will swap 2jz in to something. Not sure yet. Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust View Post
          Speaking of irrathional spendings... Or will swap 2jz in to something. Not sure yet. Time will tell
          I've been thinking that myself. You might like this:

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust View Post
            "Oh my ride? My ride is one of a kind!" I am up north for projects now so my skyline is already in winter zzzz mode. Next year I plan to be done with Skylines. Ive been to this game for far too long and got bored. Most likely will be driving tt mkiv. Speaking of irrathional spendings... Or will swap 2jz in to something. Not sure yet. Time will tell
            easy come, easy go I guess. I never thought Canada's 15 year law would make it long enough for R34's being legal. I think you'll slowly start seeing some really nice R34's making their way here eventually
            S15 Kei Office mechanic: Care for more boost?
            Orido: Yes please

Comment

The price! $35k for a 15 year old car, that is expensive to maintain, and not much of a vehicle in todays market as stock. Ouch.
              Last edited by Pldovr; 01-14-2016, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Older thread but if you haven't got one yet you really can't beat black. I'm in us so I had to take what I can get and black was at the bottom of my list, until I got it.

91 gtr , 93 rx7 type r and a multicolor 240 スカイライン

Comment

Working...
                X