Fog lights for R32 GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog lights for R32 GTR

Anyone have a tutorial or link for a guide on how to add fog lights to an R32 GTR?

Also will a R33 GTR front grill fit onto an R32 GTR without any/minor mods? I love the GTR badge
    '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
    '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Couldnt tell you about the fog lights but what you want for the grill is the TBO Open Mouth, I think Daryl may carry it otherwise talk to COBRAA, he has one I think
    1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

Pllleeeease don't do that grille fogs on the other hand would be dope
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
        Pllleeeease don't do that grille fogs on the other hand would be dope
        plus one
        1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

ok ill skip the badge

my next q, rectangle or circle fog lights? ive seen pics of people with both kinds, and i cant choose x.x

Comment

rectangle. but please don't drive around with them on, it doesn't improve your visibility, and blinds everyone.

Comment

fog lights are ment for fog.... not all the time lol people who use the constantly are idiots x.x specially when there HID, plus there HID headlights.... damn that should be illegal x.x

Comment

technically it is just need a proper leo(cop) to pull you over for having to bright of a light setup
                Nitrous Oxide is like a hot girl with STDs you wanna hit it but your too afraid of the consequences that will fallow

Comment

Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
                  Couldnt tell you about the fog lights but what you want for the grill is the TBO Open Mouth, I think Daryl may carry it otherwise talk to COBRAA, he has one I think
                  you have good memories lol
                  Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Working...
                  X