No announcement yet.

D*ck Swing! Need your opinions/thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step One: "I want to speak with your watch commander for confirmation on your actions"
    Step Two: Continue in respectful tone, and explain that if officer #222 doesn't get off your ass. They both will have a court date for harassment, and abuse of power.

Worked for Me. Should work for You.

Comment

You have to be VERY careful in West Van, I had the "joy" of going to school there ages ago and the cops there are truly the worst abuse of power cops I have ever seen in my life, there really is not to much crime in west van so they are bored and go out of their way to pull you over and juice you for some money ... really, that’s what they do

Either way that sucks balls, I run Cypruss several times a week and have never seen a cop up there (well, beyond 1st bend).... now its a heat score.... great

Comment

Originally posted by M-SPEC View Post
        You have to be VERY careful in West Van, I had the "joy" of going to school there ages ago and the cops there are truly the worst abuse of power cops I have ever seen in my life, there really is not to much crime in west van so they are bored and go out of their way to pull you over and juice you for some money ... really, that’s what they do

Either way that sucks balls, I run Cypruss several times a week and have never seen a cop up there (well, beyond 1st bend).... now its a heat score.... great
        good luck with everything man, you should be fine. let us know how it goes too, im very curious.
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

man
          this makes me sick to my stomach
          but im anxious to hear how it turns out
          Originally posted by Oakville
          that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Do not wait for the subject to be mentioned, Tell the judge, The officer straight out threatened you with illegal impounding of your car if you did not accept the ticket of no displayed plate when in fact you had one. Take with you affidavits or depositions from others who where there and can swear you had a plate on at the time and that the cop was pressuring you to take an illegally issued ticket. Otherwise it’s your word against his and the court takes his (hands down) over yours. Clearly state the officer was abusing “THE POWERS OF A POLICE OFFICER” and “That you are not a lawyer but you firmly believe he was also breaking far more serious laws in issuing a falsified ticket for a condition that didn’t exist. This now puts him on the defense with serious allegations against him and his credibility is now up for review in the eyes of the judge. Plus state the officer is in violation of 26.06. Ask the court for full restitution of costs and losses and compensation including the day lost from work or the over time shift you missed because of this court case and the loss of the days enjoyment of your vehicle. Ask for a thousand dollars compensation. Or total up the costs and submit it in court. There are a few ways to proceed, (1) ask him what sections you have violated, write them down and then pick each one apart. Make sure you make him quote and support his statements and state which clause in the, , , , Act ,,, Reg,,,Division , etc. You should go in with them already printed out and put tabs on the different sections. Make sure he doesn’t quote from a something in the commercial section like the VPD did regarding the VI‘s expiring every year. You can then dispute those misquoted sections and have them thrown out. But you need to have the info in front of you. It will come down to 12 (1) and 12 (3) and 13 (1) (b) and Division 3. RE: 12 (1) he must produce a document from ICBC that states the exact level or guideline used to determine at what degree of damage the plate has sustained that makes it no longer allowable on the road and must be replaced. I haven’t seen one to date (not to say there isn’t one), but he won’t be able to quote it. If one doesn’t exist then you state that and then you must follow Division 3 of the Reg’s. If he can read it then it’s good. Where does it say a mutilated plate can not be displayed. RE: 12 (3) and this falls into Division 3 of the REG’s and if you can read it , it’s good. The tricky one is 12 (1) “shall be of a material and design determined by the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia, and is and remains the property of the corporation” . Without a guideline that accurately describes the various levels of damage and mutilation the plate can sustain before it is not any good and needs to be replaced then you push Division 3 (3.01) (3.02) (3.03). Re: 13 (1) (b) He forced a ticket on you for this one. State to the court the number plates you displayed as per Division 3 of the REG’s ARE the ones issued by ICBC and they ARE the designated plates by ICBC. They are damaged but they ARE the plates that are registered to you and they have valid insurance from ICBC. 13 (1) (b) is long and confusing but can be broken up and you state you had all of these and your therefore not in violation of the offense. Division 3 is straightforward and you complied fully with it. The cop can’t infer anything into this and if he does then dispute it because it doesn’t say that. Also somewhere I read IF (and thats key) you apply for a new plate ICBC has to give you another. What if your not making an application then your not forced to make an application unless the plate can’t be read (Division 3). Ask the cop to show you where it says you must replace a plate that is damaged and still that is still readable. He can't ! A tear , a smash, a dent, a scratch, where is the line to how much damage the plate can sustain and who makes that decision and show it to me and this court in writing.
            " Using Fast and Honda in the same sentence is an Oxymoron "

Comment

its also completely legal to ask the office for his rcmp number and by law he MUST give it to you no questions asked. So if you ever get unfairly hassled, grab a pen and paper and ask for his name and rcmp officer number as you wish to file a formal complaint for harrassment.......... watch them cower alittle and suddenly become your friend.

Know the laws.... it helps you with asshole powertrip gets no ***** police officers

Comment

Originally posted by MR666 View Post
                Do not wait for the subject to be mentioned, Tell the judge, The officer straight out threatened you with illegal impounding of your car if you did not accept the ticket of no displayed plate when in fact you had one. Take with you affidavits or depositions from others who where there and can swear you had a plate on at the time and that the cop was pressuring you to take an illegally issued ticket. Otherwise it’s your word against his and the court takes his (hands down) over yours. Clearly state the officer was abusing “THE POWERS OF A POLICE OFFICER” and “That you are not a lawyer but you firmly believe he was also breaking far more serious laws in issuing a falsified ticket for a condition that didn’t exist. This now puts him on the defense with serious allegations against him and his credibility is now up for review in the eyes of the judge. Plus state the officer is in violation of 26.06. Ask the court for full restitution of costs and losses and compensation including the day lost from work or the over time shift you missed because of this court case and the loss of the days enjoyment of your vehicle. Ask for a thousand dollars compensation. Or total up the costs and submit it in court. There are a few ways to proceed, (1) ask him what sections you have violated, write them down and then pick each one apart. Make sure you make him quote and support his statements and state which clause in the, , , , Act ,,, Reg,,,Division , etc. You should go in with them already printed out and put tabs on the different sections. Make sure he doesn’t quote from a something in the commercial section like the VPD did regarding the VI‘s expiring every year. You can then dispute those misquoted sections and have them thrown out. But you need to have the info in front of you. It will come down to 12 (1) and 12 (3) and 13 (1) (b) and Division 3. RE: 12 (1) he must produce a document from ICBC that states the exact level or guideline used to determine at what degree of damage the plate has sustained that makes it no longer allowable on the road and must be replaced. I haven’t seen one to date (not to say there isn’t one), but he won’t be able to quote it. If one doesn’t exist then you state that and then you must follow Division 3 of the Reg’s. If he can read it then it’s good. Where does it say a mutilated plate can not be displayed. RE: 12 (3) and this falls into Division 3 of the REG’s and if you can read it , it’s good. The tricky one is 12 (1) “shall be of a material and design determined by the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia, and is and remains the property of the corporation” . Without a guideline that accurately describes the various levels of damage and mutilation the plate can sustain before it is not any good and needs to be replaced then you push Division 3 (3.01) (3.02) (3.03). Re: 13 (1) (b) He forced a ticket on you for this one. State to the court the number plates you displayed as per Division 3 of the REG’s ARE the ones issued by ICBC and they ARE the designated plates by ICBC. They are damaged but they ARE the plates that are registered to you and they have valid insurance from ICBC. 13 (1) (b) is long and confusing but can be broken up and you state you had all of these and your therefore not in violation of the offense. Division 3 is straightforward and you complied fully with it. The cop can’t infer anything into this and if he does then dispute it because it doesn’t say that. Also somewhere I read IF (and thats key) you apply for a new plate ICBC has to give you another. What if your not making an application then your not forced to make an application unless the plate can’t be read (Division 3). Ask the cop to show you where it says you must replace a plate that is damaged and still that is still readable. He can't ! A tear , a smash, a dent, a scratch, where is the line to how much damage the plate can sustain and who makes that decision and show it to me and this court in writing.
                My eyes hurt.
                R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Another thing to remember about cypruss is that it is technically a provincial park, meaning the parks officers can pretty much impound your car if they deem your disturbing or causing problems in the park... no cops needed

a tip for any one that goes up there, NEVER exceed the speed limit (before the first bend... once passed then its pretty safe to...

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCaporaL View Post
                    My eyes hurt.
                    hahahahahaha . I know what you mean !

Like I said before My plate was damaged after it was 5 hours old. My front plate for the last 18 years has only been 3 and 3/4 inches high and not the full 5 and 7/8 inches.

Comment

Showed a bunch of friends this they were all like...BTW any updates?
                      My R32 GTS-T 'Swagger Wagon' Build : http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/63889-jareds-swagger-wagon-90-r32-gts-t-rb20-build.html

Comment

Yeah I wouldnt mind knowing the status of this here sitchyayshion

Comment

Originally posted by MR666 View Post
                          your hands hurt?

Comment

It took a while to dig through all the leagal paper work. It really makes me mad when I know more about the cops job then they do. They should be FIRED !

. I have no tolerance for abuse of their position and low intelligence when it comes to cops. .

Comment

Sorry for the late update, been busy with work and helping out a friend with timing belt/water pump replacement.

Ticket has been disputed and now the waiting game begins for me to get the hearing date/time.

So 2-6 months to build up some fire power to bring to the court.

Help me out! So far, you have been great.

Cheers

M

Comment

I don't think the disput is 2-6 months..more like 1year. I have my widen exhaust ticket dispute and it was 2years..still no court date yet.
                                Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X