X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Members of Parliament

here you go.
    1990 gtr .... in need of axle and some tlc
    1990 gtst 4 door, slammed, 2 toned, and fun.

Comment

Originally posted by playtime
      The cops are just jealous, because They dont have one of their own to play with. One would think the police would have more important things to do, than pull over a car with RHD, or because it doesn't have a RHD sticker. I thought we lived in a free country, obviously I'm mistaken. They should make all the LHD cars put a sticker on their cars, so if they blow a bulb people behind know where they are sitting. See how that goes over. How ridiculous. The laws should be the same for every citizen, if stickers are to be put on all RHD's. Then all LHD's should have one as well. "just in case they blow a bulb the people behind will know which side hand signals will come from". No special laws just for RHD cars, thats horse****. I would like to know what other Canadians think. (A do as they say, not as they do). what a double standard in my opinion
      I for one am sick of people complaining about this issue. Our country is free, and having to put a sticker on your car doesn't remove that freedom. RHD cars are something that they would like to take away and its your kind of attitude that fuels the mindset that wants to see them gone. And a cops job is to uphold laws, one of which is to have that sticker... like it or not. And lots of special laws apply to special things, I can go buy a shotgun, but not an automatic rifle... No one cries about that. I can go buy smokes but not heroin, still no criers. Special rules apply to things that people abuse, RHD being one of them.

Some insurance companies in Alberta require a "student Driver" sign... Do people bitch? nope they just do it because that's what it takes to drive the vehicle
      How damn easy is it to put a sticker on your car? Pretty freaking easy I say... But for everyone that bitches about it and doesn't put it on, that's another "lawless RHD owner" or for everyone that gets a half-assed inspection and gets busted. The laws are there, with or without reason and if we didn't have people breaking them all the time, we wouldn't be facing bans.

I'm equally as disheartened by this issue as everyone else, but realize that this was brought on by RHD owners, not the government.

Yes we should argue against this, but follow the GD rules (regardless if you like them or not) and we wouldn't have to.
      Last edited by hozer; 09-01-2010, 07:29 PM.
      Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
      hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Sorry to bump this thread but i heard something recently at an inspection facility in town today regarding an Alberta registration ban on RHD vehicles starting January 1, 2013. I hate starting or passing on rumors but just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this....... I get very suspecious when then name "Ken" and "Robinson" are used but he is an Alberta Motor Vehicle Safety Investigator who has been in alot of Alberta news on the subject
        CA18 is the only way to go!

Comment

A kid and his dad came out looking at my r33, the dad was adamant that they were banning rhd by the end of the year. .I don't know where he heard it from though. . .

Comment

I heard from the owner at Royal Oak Nissan that they want to ban them for 2013 and currently registered ones can be grandfathered down for 2014 and an all out ban in 2015. But who knows :/

Comment

Free country my ass! Drive a RHD in quebec you get spotted by cops doing something wrong or not you get pulled and sent to inspection. Its happened to me every time for the past 3 years. I hope for everyone else in canada they can put a handle on this and fight against the "Government"
              Last edited by specialedition; 04-24-2012, 12:59 AM.
              92,94,95 Honda Civic
              92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
              91 Nissan Skyline GTR
              92,93 Nissan 180sx
              90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
              89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

you cant even register a RHD car in quebec anymore.. and once the plats are off the car for 1 year, you can no longer plat the vehicle..

Comment

Working...
                X