No announcement yet.

Track only and 15 year rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking on a few USA car trader websites and I found a few r32 gtst that were going for around 17k-20k completly stock because they are very few that got grandfathered in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1991HCR32 View Post
      I was looking on a few USA car trader websites and I found a few r32 gtst that were going for around 17k-20k completly stock because they are very few that got grandfathered in.
      i dont beleive any R32's are legal in the usa regardless of the supposed grandfather clause because of the motorex scandal... i dont think fraudulent vehicles count
      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
      \'90 GTR32

Comment

There were roughly 100 motorex cars. for the hundreds of skylines in the country, those are all risky.

and manny you moving back to canada, eh?
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

haha damn, you found me out. no guarantee it's permanent, but it'll be for at least a year. back to montreal. god im gonna miss the texas weather, i'm wearing shorts today lol

as for my r32, it is definitely grandfathered in, but i put it on storage plates...over a year ago. im pretty sure that after a year you're required to get an inspection. i've heard that they are no longer doing inspections on RHD vehicles. anybody have an opinion on this?
          I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

They dont do it because the vehicles are banned, but since yours is grandfathered, they have to do it.

Or else any cop could stop you, say your suspension is ballz, force you to get an inspection, and you wouldn't be able to? Wouldn't make any sense.

Just call the SAAQ, they'll tell you where to go.
            R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Anybody else see this add? Does this guy know what he's doing.

Comment

Repost and this car has been discussed a gizillion times :P.
                R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Finally a reasonable price on that car. To bad its still frankencar'd though. Essentially a rebuilt/salvage title.

Comment

Giving up the texas plates? Did you have any trouble down there??

Comment

duuuude, if you're right about me being able to re-register my car in quebec i will literally cry with happiness.

and oakville, as for the texas plates, who said i took the quebec ones off? lol. my new truck has some sexy texas plates though, i'm not looking forward to doing THAT importation to quebec. its gonna be such a shock taking that to quebec, here it's normal but there it's gonna be the biggest thing for miles lol
                      I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Texas. Where everything is bigger. Including Manny's truck :P
                        Originally posted by kengeroo
                        that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                        ...don't drink and ebay
                        '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

haha there isn't a parking spot in canada big enough for it.

Comment

Post pics of this monster lol. I'm curious!
                            Originally posted by kengeroo
                            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                            ...don't drink and ebay
                            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Why was I under the impression that you had your gts texas plated..

Comment

ah, it isn't lifted or anything. it's just a supercrew with a 6.5 foot bed. sticks about 3-4 feet out of most parking spots
                                Last edited by m_melen; 11-28-2010, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X