Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Left turn issue isnt only for RHD. Take a read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Left turn issue isnt only for RHD. Take a read.

You can't fix stupid.

the whole thing is stupid...yeah it can sometime's be tricky but you get use to it quickly ...what it all boil's down to is that people are stupid drivers and they need something too blame it on...in snow ..i was driving a 92 silvia k's with Toyo Proxes R888 and passing all the sunfire's and truck etc.etc smashed into tree's, guard rail's, ditches and it pisses me off becuase i have never had one accident or even hit a damn curb ...never got caught speeding, etc, yeah i have a few safety violations on my car's from mto ...but there not moving violations ...yet i pay 550+ for my 93 240sx now ...like what the hell! it pisses me off to no end ...i can drive with summer tires welded diff boost and no power steering in the snow without taking down a house ...yet the people that do hit everything still probably pay less then me !!!! pissess me off to nooooo end
    Braden McElwaine (Wangan 7)
    1993 240sx ka-t- sold
    1990 240sx- sold
    1990 240sx-1300lb drift missile
    1993 240sx-rb25det DD
    1994 infiniti q45-for sale 1500$!

Comment

^^^^^^

Dude....you aren't texting, use punctuation. Don't YOU find that ramble hard to read?

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I hate left hand turns. Especially when a giant truck or something pulls up in front of you and blocks your view of oncoming traffic. All you can do is sit there and wait, which I don't mind doing. But it's a bit of a pain.
        Originally posted by kengeroo
        that's what I thought when I opened the package..
        ...don't drink and ebay
        '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

You sumbitches need to learn the ancient art of "LEAN WAY THE **** OVER LOL". 100% serious, I can lean so far that my head will hit the passenger window if isn't open. And this is with my seatbelt on. It's a good thing I have tint or whoever's behind me would be doing the biggest "wtf".

Comment

lol ya thats a good one the lean or the tell your passenger to sit the f back so i can see

Comment

i ask the passenger to tell me if somethings coming.. its a trust game..

so far. they have been accurate..

if alone i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

but i have been driving RHD for 6 years now.. so LHD is begining to feel odd.. LoL
              Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post

if alone i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for
                Quote this lol
                ...don't drink and ebay
                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

I don't get it.. if there's a truck big enough to obstruct my view in rhd, it's going to do the same if I were the foot and a half to the left in LHD, lean or not. I just usually wait for them to go RHD or not due to the fact that I can't see sh1t; the people behind me can wait, as they'd either be doing the exact same or rolling the dice for the sake of a few seconds.
                  Last edited by Chewy; 01-18-2011, 08:02 PM.
                  1/1_Scale
                  パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

My gc8 seatbelts are way to small to do this (lean over)

In lil ol' saskatchewan tho, left hand turns are only an issue 1/30 times.
                    BNR32- Sold
                    1998 Evolution V

Comment

I'm with Chewy on this, left hand turns that are truly an issue in RHD are also going to be an issue in LHD.

Normally if the road is straight it's fine, but when there's a slight curve after the light that's when you dont see shyte LHD included.
                      R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy View Post
                        I don't get it.. if there's a truck big enough to obstruct my view in rhd, it's going to do the same if I were the foot and a half to the left in LHD, lean or not. I just usually wait for them to go RHD or not due to the fact that I can't see sh1t; the people behind me can wait, as they'd either be doing the exact same or rolling the dice for the sake of a few seconds.
                        Oh, totally agreed on that. I meant when big trucks pull up and I'm driving LHD lol. RHD or LHD, the only thing you can do there is wait until it's totally clear or for the truck to go.
                        ...don't drink and ebay
                        '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Can you further explane this LH turn problem? I've never drove a RHD and I'm looking into getting a skyline this summer and I want to know every last detail. I'm thinking that it would be no different then taking a LH turn in LHD?

Comment

The reason people perceive left hand turns to be a problem is because you are on the right side of the car and hence would have visibility issues. However anyone who has actually driven a RHD car will tell you that it is not an issue at all. I have not had a single left hand turn that was more difficult in a RHD than a LHD, some corners are just bad corners. I dont care what side you drive on you cant see past a bus if it is turning left in the opposite direction.
                            1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
                            Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

Working...
                            X