No announcement yet.

MPI (Manitoba Public Insurance) and Vehicle Standards are a ******* JOKE... WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got pulled over today on st. Mary's, "random road side inspection" all they gave me a ticket for is no front and back side markers.
    Originally posted by Paradis
    ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Originally posted by Terrh View Post
      No there isn't. Show me pictures of even one.
      We have an 2011 Dodge Caravan and no stamp of any kind on the headlights/tail lights. Not even a tag on the seat belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony-R32 View Post
        I got pulled over today on st. Mary's, "random road side inspection" all they gave me a ticket for is no front and back side markers.
        Don't you still have temp. insurance on your car, last time I saw. You shouldn't need front markers. As long as the light rap around the car, you don't need markers. For the back the r32 light doesn't rap around and that is why they make us put rear side markers.
        Last edited by BinDeal; 07-03-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Yep, i know this and you know this, but the ignorant police officers that think it will cost "$10,000" to get my car ready for safety dont. lol

The fronts wrap they just need to light up now. and the backs have to be installed all together, but if I have to go in for that i'll need to do everything else as well or risk the chance of getting failed directly on the spot.

and yes i was still running temporary insurance.

Comment

Like I said befor some new VWs dont have wrap-around tail lights or rear side markers, but because they have been "approved" in house its all fine and dandy.......It just blows my mind lol

So where you gona go Anthony for you'r saftie?
            NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

Well I'll get it set for inspection, because I have to go to mpi and then I can really get a safety where ever the heck I want because i'll actually be fully compliant.

Comment

Working...
              X