Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey Market vehicle application form for new Ontario emissions rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will never stop you from driving your vehicule if its not etest-able, they just won't do one on your car.

Can't wait to see what happens for me with my rb26 swap in my 240sx...

Comment

Just finished my etest today. No grey market vehicle registry required. Hope you guys arnt getting played around!
      Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Im getting played around alright by these clowns. I sen in my application 5 days ago and they just replied to me. They said they cant locate my application without my case id? Like wtf is that. I asked the shop i used and they said they lost it. I told that to the ministry and they told me thw fastest way is to just resend my application. Mother fuckers waste my mutherfuckin time making me loose my mind...****

Comment

Originally posted by JVizZLe View Post
          Im getting played around alright by these clowns. I sen in my application 5 days ago and they just replied to me. They said they cant locate my application without my case id? Like wtf is that. I asked the shop i used and they said they lost it. I told that to the ministry and they told me thw fastest way is to just resend my application. Mother fuckers waste my mutherfuckin time making me loose my mind...****
          Call eccles auto service in Dundas, Outside of hamilton. Take a trip down and have them E-test it. You will not get hassled I assure you.
          Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Working...
          X