Western Canada Skymeet & Track day 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Canada Skymeet & Track day 2013

All attendees must send their $20 for the event packages to rebecca@classifiedmotorsports.com by Thursday July 4th @ 7pm! Wavier forms are due on Saturday at the racetrack.
    Hey eveyone, summer is here and it's time to get out and enjoy our cars.
    With the help of Classified Motorsports, Skymeet West 2013 is going to be big this year!
    Absolute Motor Specialties, SPEC clutches and flywheels, Kelowna Raycon Print and Design and GTRC have also stepped up with some serious sponsorship.

Although this is a Skyline event, everyone is welcome to come out, so long as you behave. Please invite your friends to attend! The more cars, the cheaper the track rental will be for you. Clear your schedules, you don`t want to miss out on this.

The pre-meet for Lower Mainland and Victoria participants is at Oakridge mall. We will be leaving Vancouver @12pm July 5th- as to avoid any long weekend traffic.
    The Abbotsford pre-meet is at the new mall parking lot, Roll out time around 1pm.

From there we will all be heading to The Classified Motorsports Shop (1891 Springfield Rd Kelowna, B.C)
    Vancouver Island people are organizing to roll out together, as well as our friends over in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
    Just a heads up, any illegal or dangerous driving or activities will not be tolerated whatsoever, and will dealt with accordingly. Save the gas pedal for the track.
    If you have any questions, send me a message and I will be happy to answer them.
    Cheers
    Todd

Everyone must purchase an event package, and fill out a wavier, even if they are not participating in the Track Event. These must be completed before Friday July 5th, and emailed to rebecca@classifiedmotorsports.com
    In the rare event of an incident, we don't want to be liable.

link to FB event page https://www.facebook.com/events/5227...85940/?fref=ts
    Last edited by ToddJ; 07-04-2013, 03:13 PM. Reason: New sponsor
    Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

There's a track in Kelowna?

If this is going to be the official Skymeet West, I'm in.

Jon.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

If this is Skymeet West.. might have to bring the GTS-V out to play!
      Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
      --------------------------------

Comment

I work in the oil & gas industry and this is during the first week of stampede... An oil mans Holy Week so-to-speak; Doubt I can sneak off, but will certainly try.
        Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
        hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

I agree with Hozer, I can also see and try to come out.

Comment

*Update

Update* The track rental with Vernon Motoplex Speedway has been confirmed. The racing will take place on Saturday July 6th. Everyone is welcome to participate so long as you have a helmet and some tread on your tires. (JK, official safety inspection info will be posted up soon)

Todd
            Last edited by ToddJ; 06-15-2013, 05:49 AM.
            Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

Comment

Hell ya! Im in, ill spread the word to some buddies too

Comment

What is this track you speak of, is it a road course, Thunder Mountain, Vernon Speedway?

Jon.
                Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Im in for sure!
                  Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

Update* The track rental with Vernon Motoplex Speedway has been confirmed. The racing will take place on Saturday July 6th. Everyone is welcome to participate so long as you have a helmet and some tread on your tires. (JK, official safety inspection info will be posted up soon)
                    Sign up in this event thread, and feel free to invite your friends!

Todd

Last edited by ToddJ; 06-15-2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

so whats the price for the track then for the day? like how many people will we need to make the price reasonable (around 50 - 100 each)

i have a ton of friends not skylines but 240s supra's ect, that would be down to come.

Comment

He said $30 to $60 so that is very reasonable....

I'll get this started...

1. Dragon Humper..........Jon..............1990 GTR
                        2. GTRKrause.................Ryan............1991 GTR
                        3. FunnyGas...................Charlie.........1992 GTS-V
                        4. ?

Comment

GTRSOAR............Elliot................1991 GTR

Comment

2. GTRKrause.................Ryan............1991 GTR
                            3. FunnyGas...................Charlie.........1992 GTS-V
                            4. GTRSOAR............Elliot................1991 GTR
                            5. Nick-nismo..........Nick...................1991 gtst

Comment

2. GTRKrause...............Ryan.............1991 GTR
                              3. FunnyGas...............Charlie............1992 GTS-V
                              4. GTRSOAR.................Elliot.............1991 GTR
                              5. Nick-nismo................Nick.............1991 gtst
                              6. ToddJ.....................Todd.............1993 gtst

Comment

Working...
                              X