• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Door Love

Post up any pics you have of 4 door skylines, especially if its yours :-D

The Evil 4 Door

Nissan Skyline GTS-4 Sedan

RB-Technology™: .god сяэaтєd тнє dєvil тнєп gavє нім aп яв.

^^^ BigBlue, there's lots of LOVE from your pictures. Very nice...

This is my GTS4:

GTB4:

GTS4 to GTR conversion:
    PICTURES DELETED, feel stupid leaving them here as people just keep using them to get off topic. KEEPING the GTB-4 tho, I don't think anyone would dare to even argue about that one! Also, you can always choose not to comment if you DON'T like it.

Misc from Internet:
    Nice colour

GTS-T from Terra2Import

Forgot where it's from

Mav
    In the end the gov't will do as they please and if they do kill the 15 yr rule life will go on, and we will find other cars readily available to pour our hearts and wallets into. The Skyline is a great car, but its not the only one. It might be a case of easy come easy go.------------- JZ

Comment

Hmmmm, something here is out of place....

R32.4 GTR

Comment

here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by crzyone View Post

Hmmmm, something here is out of place....
          you mean the RB26det under the hood? Or the wide body kit? or are you implying the GTR badge is out of place since this is essentially a 4 door gtr??

Same, suspension, same engine, same (sort of) wide body. Looks like it fits the gtr checklist to me. UInless you want to talk about the extra 2mm thick the gtr brakes are? But maybe he swapped those too?

Comment

Does the vin start with BNR? Nope.

I like the car, looks good and has all the right parts, but its not a GTR.

I could put a skyline engine into a 240 with suspension, brakes, etc etc but I would not stick a GTR badge on it.

R32.4 GTR

Comment

Meh who cares about the gtr badge.

The real story here is that stinky needs to edit his signature, because bigbluer32's gts4 sedan is nicer than stinky's......

Plus you have konig holes that are what? 7 inches wide? Sunken battleship? Honda rims?

Yes, yes, yes.

With konig wheels you dont get the title of nicest anything......maybe worst wheel upgrade on gtrc??
              Figure Skating Champ!

AUTODREAM.CA for all your Skyline needs.

Comment

ah, but you would not have the same suspension and the same awd system!!

Where as this one does!

The vin number is possibly the ONLY difference. Well..... that, and the 4 doors vs 2.

Notice the interior has been totally changed out to gtr as well!

Comment

Guys, I posted them because this thread is called "4 Door Love".

As long as it is a 4 Door Skyline, I don't see any problem. Please respect the author of this post and don't make a mess out of it.

Crankiness on the forum must be caused by the recent hot weather....
                  In the end the gov't will do as they please and if they do kill the 15 yr rule life will go on, and we will find other cars readily available to pour our hearts and wallets into. The Skyline is a great car, but its not the only one. It might be a case of easy come easy go.------------- JZ

Comment

I just figured while some of us are making claims that have not been proven I would get in on the action. :-D

But, yes. Back on topic

Comment

Originally posted by Stinky_1 View Post
                      Where as this one does!

The vin number is possibly the ONLY difference. Well..... that, and the 4 doors vs 2.
                      Since he was stripping a GTR he just grabbed the badge as well eh?

R32.4 GTR

Comment

:-D

Comment

My IMPUL

a GTS-4 we sold

Comment

Awsome pics keep em commin.. :-D

P.S. the chameleon paint 4 door was a photoshop I did a while back, the original is a r32 wagon... yes you heard me a 4 door wagon.. so I chopped it back...
                            The Evil 4 Door

Nissan Skyline GTS-4 Sedan

RB-Technology™: .god сяэaтєd тнє dєvil тнєп gavє нім aп яв.

Comment

R32 Skyline Wagon.....ops: ha ha

Sorry for posting your picture.... Nice Photoshop work!

Love this thread, what a great idea for us sedan owners.

Comment

Working...
                              X