Golden Gardens 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zulu View Post
    Wow .. I wouldnt run 20W50.... thats very thick and the weather is still too cold.

I run a 10W40 oil... I am actually going to experiment with a new oil.. I am not going to run Mobil 1. I am going to pickup some "special" oil tomorrow.
    well ive typically run RP 10W40....

i have no problems but after doing some research on the aussie sights and on GTR.co i found that alot of people are running 20W50...some 10W60...alot is based on preference...like you i am just trying something different

i probably should have waited for it to get a tad bit warmer but it is april this week...plus i do park my car in a heated garage 90% of the time unless its being parked at school...

more or less just wanted to give it a shot see if i noticed a difference...after all its just oil...worse case scenario my oil pumps gets some added pressure...and if it goes...i have an excuse to do a rebuild
    Fraser Valley Imports.ca
    (The Detailer)
    We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
    Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Originally posted by benk23 View Post
      whats with you people and your secrets?!? you have "special oil", ben runs a "special server".... WTF! any stories to tell? i wanna know what goes on at these meets.

Secrets are a vital part of life.

Stories,

They include, girl in a stock VW golf but far from stock, some higway rolls, a 350Z, RX8, Chuck the Nut drive, a Sherrif, some state cops, random girls in random cars.... It was a pretty busy and interesting day.. Many great things happened that should stay with the select people that where there.
      Fraser Valley Imports
      (ENDORSED)
      I perform pre-purchase inspections, general maintenance and minor to major work. PM me for more information.

Comment

whats with you people and your secrets?!? you have "special oil", ben runs a "special server".... WTF! any stories to tell? i wanna know what goes on at these meets.
        That's a secret. ;-)

And Zulu, just PM me your e-mail or add me onto the Crackbook.
        R32 Parts For Sale!

forums.gtrcanada.com/members-marketplace/t-fs-bodykits-and-body-parts-42653.html

Comment

Secrets are a vital part of life.

Stories,

They include, girl in a stock VW golf but far from stock, some higway rolls, a 350Z, RX8, Chuck the Nut drive, a Sherrif, some state cops, random girls in random cars.... It was a pretty busy and interesting day.. Many great things happened that should stay with the select people that where there.

I like how you put so much emphasis on the girls.
          03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Sorry, you have to live west of Alberta to be in on the secrets.

TROL

Comment

i live west of alberta!:hit newb:
              Originally posted by Oakville
              that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

crashes

these are sort of GG picks, anyways, some crashes involving portland crew I think
                See every Nissan Skyline for sale across +82 JDM importers and exporters world wide --- all in one place. Whether you want to import a Nissan Skyline yourself or buy a landed JDM Nissan Skyline car locally in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia or beyond, you can find the right Nissan Skyline car at the right price by comparing examples from multiple JDM importers/exporters.

crazy picks 3/4 of the way down...
                Originally posted by Oakville
                that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Originally posted by SkunkWorks View Post
                  I can do a write-up too. I have shots from all parts of the day to compile it into a photo journal, add on our epic story, etc.

Here's a sample teaser of some of the stuff I've had the time to work on.

Sweet photos guys, thanks for the pics of the President! Did anyone get pics of gokarting? I wish I could have come it would have been sweet...

My buddy Charlie took a BUTTLOAD of pics on his nice Canon, same one used for my GTR pics from a few months ago...I'm gonna meet up and get a disk off him and upload them then. It might take a few days but I will still post them.

Look forward to the videos too!
                  1999 Nissan Stagea RS Four S, White

Previous JDM Rides:
                  1992 Nissan President Sovereign Junction Produce, Black (sold to NICOclubber)
                  1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Black (sold to GTRCer)
                  1989 Nissan Skyline GTS-4, Black (sold to GTRCer)

Comment

Oh here's a higher res picture, since it's so great the bigger it gets. - what the Hastings hookuh sezzz.

R32 Parts For Sale!

forums.gtrcanada.com/members-marketplace/t-fs-bodykits-and-body-parts-42653.html

Comment

no doubt that is a sick shot...

im lookin forward to the videos though...

Where they at...no one has uploaded anything yet!!! :P
                      Fraser Valley Imports.ca
                      (The Detailer)

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
                      Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Sweet man can I get a higher rez pic of mine? I know you took more too!!! I'll return the favour I promise
                        1999 Nissan Stagea RS Four S, White

Previous JDM Rides:
                        1992 Nissan President Sovereign Junction Produce, Black (sold to NICOclubber)
                        1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Black (sold to GTRCer)
                        1989 Nissan Skyline GTS-4, Black (sold to GTRCer)

Comment

Originally posted by SpartanAir View Post
                          Sweet man can I get a higher rez pic of mine? I know you took more too!!! I'll return the favour I promise
                          Will do!

Just give me a couple days. 2 papers due tomorrow and no real significant start on them, yet. 8-)
                          R32 Parts For Sale!

Comment

Wow .. I wouldnt run 20W50.... thats very thick and the weather is still too cold.

I run a 10W40 oil... I am actually going to experiment with a new oil.. I am not going to run Mobil 1. I am going to pickup some "special" oil tomorrow.
                            I don't know if you run Royal Purple, but Lordco is having a giant sale on RP in April. I'm going to run the tranny fluid (which will be 17.99 a quart instead of 24.99), not sure how much the engine oil will be but it will be cheaper too. I will probably run 5w30 for now, and go to something thicker when it gets warmer and start tracking the car.

Great shots guys. Look forward to seeing more!! 8-)
                            Fraser Valley Imports
                            Cars:
                            1992 GTS-t with a TD06 top mount (for sale!)
                            1992 Toyota Corolla Levin GT Apex (for sale!)
                            2007 Yamaha FZ6 Custom

Comment

ooOOOOOOOooooo sale. i'll be down for it.
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              widebody rb25 r32
                              Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                              We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              friends of:
                              genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                              Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

Originally posted by SkunkWorks View Post
                                Oh here's a higher res picture, since it's so great the bigger it gets. - what the Hastings hookuh sezzz.
                                Way way way way way overexposed.

Comment

Working...
                                X