No announcement yet.

Veilside GT R32 Evolution R Ⅱ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen that type of engine bay a few times. Those are aftermarket BOV's on the drivers side of engine and long metal hoses for recirculation pipes to intake pipes infront of small turbo's.

Looks like TD04L turbo's off a Mitsubishi 1-3 GSR and would find them on a RB20DET twin turbo kit -

This is a twin turbo kit for a RB20DET or RB25DET. - 2X TDO4L Turbos, off GSR 1-3 - Custom manifold to suit - Custom alloy intakes - 2X calliber air...

The body kit is around 10K (I think same bodykit as found on XS engineering R32GTR democar).

It looks better in real life when mixed with the Veilside R34GTR demo car wheels and a lighter colour.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

First off that inerior is crazy
      I might like it if it was a different colour
      Its reminds me of a 5.0 Mustang.....ew

I have never seen a piping set up like that before
      interesting

Also

Evolution ER11? Never heard of it?
      Is he making up his own name for the kit or something?
      LoL

Much less than 10,000
      Most of the Money would be spent while its in the body shop getting a nice hack-job-less fit.
      Originally posted by Oakville
      that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

I presume that's $6375 in USD???

In Australian dollar it's currently $7016.07 at today's exchange rate + shipping.

Close to 10K if you got bodykit through a dealer who adds their markup and exchange rate was higher. When I last looked at the price when exchange rate was 1.29055 (around $8277 AUS + shipping).
        RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

Originally posted by Skym View Post
          I presume that's $6375 in USD???

In Australian dollar it's currently $7016.07 at today's exchange rate + shipping.

Close to 10K if you got bodykit through a dealer who adds their markup and exchange rate was higher when I last looked at the price when exchange rate was 1.29055 (around $8277 AUS + shipping).
          add body shop and its pricey i spose

which brings me to my next point
          What a fantastic deal this is
          Well, up for sale is my baby. I have personally put about 500km's on this car and love it, I cant get enough of it and I do not want to sell it but I need a car for winter time. I want to get $8500 OBO OR I will trade for an evo 3 (would throw in some cash depending). Here are the details... I am the second owner in Canada,
          Originally posted by Oakville
          that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Good panel beater with show quality finish charge close to 10K. That includes removing windows, new window seals for each window, etc.
            RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

I wonder what shipping on a set like this would run...and I'd only be buying for the over fenders and fenders...that rear bumper looks just horrid. I'd leave the oem bumpers on it if i could...

i very well might do this in a couple years, pending its still being made.
              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

what do you guys mean strange engine? It's a twin turbo top mount with external gates. If you're talking about the two pipes across the bay, they are just BOV re-circ pipes.

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by Skym View Post
                  Seen that type of engine bay a few times. Those are aftermarket BOV's on the drivers side of engine and long metal hoses for recirculation pipes to intake pipes infront of small turbo's.

Looks like TD04L turbo's off a Mitsubishi 1-3 GSR and would find them on a RB20DET twin turbo kit -

This is a twin turbo kit for a RB20DET or RB25DET. - 2X TDO4L Turbos, off GSR 1-3 - Custom manifold to suit - Custom alloy intakes - 2X calliber air...

The body kit is around 10K (I think same bodykit as found on XS engineering R32GTR democar).

It looks better in real life when mixed with the Veilside R34GTR demo car wheels and a lighter colour.

This demo car?? The one with me sitting in it?

TROL

Comment

Working...
                  X