• Time
  • Show
Clear All

gawd damn...
    1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

Video is up,

Recent order on its first test run. A 1995 model Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec V.A well sorted vehicle fitted with some very high quality updates. Roughly a two ...

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
      R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

I like.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

I don't believe it we both have the same MOMO race steering wheel as well. Good looking car. Sounds nice.
          1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
          2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
          2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Sounds good. Looks good. I'm pumped to check this out.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

I never come to meets, mostly because my car never works properly. When you bring this out to a meet, I'll limp and hobble over in my car. plz dont laugh as i pop and misfire into the parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
                I never come to meets, mostly because my car never works properly. When you bring this out to a meet, I'll limp and hobble over in my car. plz dont laugh as i pop and misfire into the parking lot
                it will be fine lol, should be middle of april

Comment

damn so nice jakub, look forward to detailing it...take me for a spin in it before hand though, i don't want to see the exhaust all black again after I polish it lol
                  - the detailing whore

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor78 View Post
                    damn so nice jakub, look forward to detailing it...take me for a spin in it before hand though, i don't want to see the exhaust all black again after I polish it lol
                    don't worry brenden, everything will be good.

Comment

I love your Exhaust note!
                      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Car is going to be here beginning of May at the Latest, Damn Delays

To do list, just relative but these are the first things i am going to do. Still need to find what spark plugs and what oil filter.

1. Engine Oil buy 7 liters (15W40) Royal Purple (damn oil cooler)
                        2. Oil filter – Part (not sure have oil filter relocation and oil cooler)
                        3. Transmission 5 liters – (Sycromax and Max gear, 85W90)
                        4. Spark Plugs (NGK?)
                        5. Atessa AWD fluid – 3 liters (Nissan power steering fluid or dextron 3)
                        6. Transfer case – (royal purple max ATF) 2 Liters
                        7. Front Differential – (royal purple 85W90) 1 liter
                        8. Rear Differential – (royal purple 80W90) 1.5 – 2 liters
                        9. Coolant Flush and Refill
                        10. Brake Fluid – (ATE Racing Blue or Best DOT (no silicone based ones)
                        11. Power Steering with Super HICAS (About 2 liters or so)
                        12. New Battery (with terminals, located in trunk)
                        13. Fuel Filter – Infiniti J30 1996
                        14. Endless break pads all around
                        15. Apexi air filters
                        16. 2 gauge pods, drill the apillar, double sided tape for center
                        17. install defi oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature, boost, and innovative wideband
                        18. install the blitz boost controller back
                        19. deck, wiring, speakers, and 4 channel amp
                        20. 320 km/h nismo white gauge cluster
                        21. new vacuum line where possible
                        22. Compstar alarm system

fell free to give me some advice what to do, for maintenance and installing stuff that i might of forgotten.

Comment

NGK

BKR7E

Go with DOT4 or 5.1

DOT5 is silicon non-hydroscopic fluid which does not work too well with a system that previously had ether-based fluids.

and it's "Might have" not "might of"

Comment

Originally posted by Phastwon View Post
                            I don't believe it we both have the same MOMO race steering wheel as well. Good looking car. Sounds nice.
                            Don't get too excited, they is one in just about every 10 rhd cars out there.

Jakub, your car is just too sexy. I'm kinda of un-decided as to weather this one is better looking than your gts-t with it's new paint or not. Both beautiful cars non the less.

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                              NGK

BKR7E

Go with DOT4 or 5.1

DOT5 is silicon non-hydroscopic fluid which does not work too well with a system that previously had ether-based fluids.

and it's "Might have" not "might of"

thanks mike and that is pretty much it for stuff we need to do, not a bad list.

FML, look what i found... http://www.nissan.co.jp/OPTIONAL-PAR...R33/index.html

the gtr is way better than my gts-t ryan and is your car almost up and running?

Comment

Originally posted by PL_GTR
                                the gtr is way better than my gts-t ryan and is your car almost up and running?
                                Wiring the headlights tomorrow morning and I might start sticking things back together. Then I just need money to switch the insurance over so I can drive it.

Comment

Working...
                                X