Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like.

Mint looking engine bay, exterior.

Some suggestions to improve the look of car, if you don't mind me mentioning them???

1.) Clean rear of exhaust.

2.) Paint fuel tank black.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

very yummy. the rolling shots are fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
        Great car! what offset of LMGT4's are they?
        +12

oakville: i'm pretty sure it was just practice they were moving the camera with my car as i drove by them (~40kph)

skym: thanks, i know my exhaust is overdue for a polish and the fuel tank just needs to be cleaned and shined a bit, i do plan on putting a rear skirt on to complete the body kit at some point too.

and thanks for the compliments everyone, i guess i should post my build thread up here sometime too.

Comment

Great wallpaper material..

ps. nice shoutout to Explosions in the Sky.
          1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

Originally posted by Gregzilla View Post
            +12

oakville: i'm pretty sure it was just practice they were moving the camera with my car as i drove by them (~40kph)

skym: thanks, i know my exhaust is overdue for a polish and the fuel tank just needs to be cleaned and shined a bit, i do plan on putting a rear skirt on to complete the body kit at some point too.

and thanks for the compliments everyone, i guess i should post my build thread up here sometime too.
            i used the stuff NEVR-DULL for my exhaust, got it from canadian tire $9.99...stuff works like magic...i got my exhaust back to mirror shine...it was pretty bad (rust spots, dull like polish)

i saved almost all your pics...white r32 ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Gregzilla View Post

Ahh, very cool. Ive never seen a photo with that kind of lighting I mean, it looks like its taken from a movie or something
              Originally posted by Paradis View Post
              Great wallpaper material..

ps. nice shoutout to Explosions in the Sky.
              took the words right out of my mouth, 3rd picture is my desktop background already

and thank you sir, one of my favourite bands. im hooked on those who tell the truth right now...surprisingly enough youre the only other gtrcer i know who has expressed liking them
              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                Ahh, very cool. Ive never seen a photo with that kind of lighting I mean, it looks like its taken from a movie or something

took the words right out of my mouth, 3rd picture is my desktop background already

and thank you sir, one of my favourite bands. im hooked on those who tell the truth right now...surprisingly enough youre the only other gtrcer i know who has expressed liking them
                Ya their first two albums (Those who tell the truth & How Strange, Innocence) have always been personal favs. Don't mind their later work, but it's hard to eclipse those first 2.
                I've been into alot of that shoegazer/post rock stuff for awhile (when i wanna break from blasting metal). There's alot of pretentious rip off artists, but underneath that layer there's some real magic out there. I can shoot you list of names if you're interested.
                1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
                  Ya their first two albums (Those who tell the truth & How Strange, Innocence) have always been personal favs. Don't mind their later work, but it's hard to eclipse those first 2.
                  I've been into alot of that shoegazer/post rock stuff for awhile (when i wanna break from blasting metal). There's alot of pretentious rip off artists, but underneath that layer there's some real magic out there. I can shoot you list of names if you're interested.
                  Exactly the same with me. I was turned onto them by a girl a while back, she put on Your Hand In Mine in the background and it was just amazing. Since then I havent gone a day without listening to them. I havent listened to many other post rock bands but thats because i havent seen anything that hit me like eits did. and im the same way, I listen to a lot of heavy stuff (bodom, metallica, slipknot) and "old man music" (tragically hip), so putting eits on while driving out to work or on back roads is very comforting to say the least.
                  Please do let me know of some names, I really want to try and expand my library with this music

Comment

hah, ya ppl never understand me. I go from listening to old youthful favorites like Cannibal Corspe, or Discordance Axis to popping in some shoegaze. I live on the extremes dammit, is all i say!

I'll PM you a list sometime here, time for me stop jacking the man's the thread (minus the homoerotic overtones)
                    1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

Sounds good ahaha, and again, UNREAL photos man!

Comment

So fresh! So Clean!
                        Very nice GTR man

Comment

I might be retarded but I thought AB plate's were only allowed 7 letters ?
                          Correct me if I'm wrong but wtf ? haha

Comment

Nice machine , very clean engine bay.

So your the bugger that got that license plate ?

I tried to register it a few weeks ago and they said it was taken LOL

Comment

WOW...unreal R32, very, very, very nice sir! I love it! One of my favorite R32s EVER!
                              1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
                              1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

nice car
                                '95 GTR

Comment

Working...
                                X