No announcement yet.

Daikoku Weapons V1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm still in love with the rx7s. One day I will own a fd or fc once again. If ever there is a opportunity to pick one up there's no way I will turn it down!
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I'll be there this Sat. if anyone wants to come out. Timing is crap but with all that is going on you need to get out and truely appreciate what you have while thinking of the others that have lost it all.

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post

Falcon's Japanese buddy
        Haha.. sweet. Looks good. Did it have anything special under the hood?

I'm thinking I may plan a trip this fall to Japan. Maybe stay a few weeks, check out the sites... tracks, meet a few people who knows. Flights don't look to bad at $1000 round trip.
        Last edited by falcon; 03-22-2011, 01:55 AM.

TROL

Comment

I'm going again this Sat. if anyone wants to come out, fuel seems to be more avail. now.

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
            I'm going again this Sat. if anyone wants to come out, fuel seems to be more avail. now.

Jon.
            I know its past that date, but I would never recommend going on Saturday's unless at 12-1AM. Theyve been shutting the place down for several months now. Real fun for Saturdays would have to be Hakosaki. Meeting some great people that actually like driving the C1. Can be a lot of fun...with no traffic of course lol..

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
            For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Daikoku is back

Feels like its been ages since I last visited this place. I mean the thought of enjoying carlife since the Tsunami's has been zilch. All that changed earlier as a few of us went down to Daikoku.

Great turn out, many many cool cars on hand.

Few shots below and more can be seen through the FB group.

Link=> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Feast-...465&aid=284268

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                Haha.. sweet. Looks good. Did it have anything special under the hood?

I'm thinking I may plan a trip this fall to Japan. Maybe stay a few weeks, check out the sites... tracks, meet a few people who knows. Flights don't look to bad at $1000 round trip.
                Hey Aaron,
                Top end was built by Toda. Sounded real sweet at idle. From the time I arrived that night, that owner had come in and out 5-7 times. Some can't get enough of lapping the C1 hehehehe
                Fall would be a great time. Perhaps in and around the Ebisu Grip or Drift Matsuri. Best bang for the buck in Japan. Im sure a lot of this Nuclear trouble will be cleared up by then.

Comment

haha cool bikes.

Mine's S14?! haha jk
                  Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Photos from Tatsumi PA 11-2011

Holy ****, its been ages since this thread has seen an update.

Out last Tuesday night, day before the Japanese Labor day holiday. Tokyo was lively, Silvia had a good beating!

This group of photos are from Tatsumi PA, off the Bayshore route heading towards Disney land...incase anyone wants to check it out one day.

Not a big fan of the JZS151/161?, but the lighting added a bit of awesome to the photo.

Here'a a close friend, Dai's Nissan Avenir wagon wrapped up in S-Tune vinyls. Dai works for Bozz Speed which mainly tune Subaru and Mitsubishi's.
                    Not to common this model, nor is knowing someone that had tuned the **** of one. Has a big ole IHI RX8 turbine, HKS 272 cams, blah blah...making about 550Ps at the motor.

Albertan Adam P. is still in Japan as is his JZX100 Chaser. Recently pulled off the Kakimoto GT1 OZ race canister and fitted a straight pipe. Makes all sorts of cool sounds now. Only in Japan can you get away with bloody murder on the streets...well for the most part

Z-Tune look BNR34. Hard to tell, maybe the hood is not genuine as its not the best fitment.

His friends BNR34 in bayside blue.

Is this not a 930 model? Either way its a prime candidate for RWB treatment.

Like to believe Alpha's have well engineered engines, but the rest is rubbish. In any event, thought this car looked neat.

Tatsumi has a cool awning just before the restroom. Not the best photo hahahahah

And finally, the reason why Tatsumi PA is so cool. Overlooks Tokyo with an elevated view.

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                      haha cool bikes.

Mine's S14?! haha jk
                      Late reply Yes, Mine's VX-ROM CPU is in the car. Mapped quite well right now.

Comment

Tatsumi PA Photos - 12-29-2011

Follow face book for the full lot of pics here => Tokyo Car Meeting in HD - 12-29-2011

Last night would be the final meeting for 2011 and what a packed night it was around Tokyo. Hardly any police either.

Comment

Few more photos from yesterday evenings venture out to Daikoku Futo.

Comment

Good times tonight at Daikoku. More pics through facebook => http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4786465&type=1

Comment

From 05-2012 @ Fuji Speedway

Night before I spotted this Alpha in the parking lot at the hotel. What an awesome looking track car. Complete with gutted interior, carbon all over and lexan side and rear windows.

Next day over to Fuji for two sessions. Silvia well prepared with bigger radiator & CPU adjustments.

Nearby a genuine Nismo 270R Silvia K's.

One more alpha

Garage rental not much money I think

Looking to buy one of these loaders now. They are the ****!

Few more..

Comment

From 03-2012
                                Treked up to Fuji to check on the Super Taikyu practice. Its the ultimate race series in Japan as far as im concerned.

First some pics from the paddock with the regular Fisco members. Didnt run however, temps to cold and at the time the S-tire I was running were not operating well under cold conditions.

Comment

Working...
                                X