Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to add to my portfolio. Looking for a photographer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to add to my portfolio. Looking for a photographer?

Hello

I am looking for any Skylines, GTR's, Porsche's, Ferrari's, JDM's, exotic, high end, etc, for my portfolio. I'm really looking to spice things up this time out. Thses photographs will be used in my professional portfolio so it's important for me to really incorporate my creativity and passion into these photos. So none the less, you will be getting some great shots. I hope to very soon be shooting for magazines and car companies so these shots will reflect what I can do. I want to go all out, artificial lighting when necessary, night shots, day shots, evening, rig shots, HDR and ispecially want to shoot downtown Toronto at around 12:00 - 3:00 am when nobody is around for some real amazing photos.

The photoshoot will be FREE FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY. Much driving involved. The photographs will be posted on my website (when I get it rolling). I am making this request on GTRCanada and NAGTROC only but feel free to spread the word.

Here are some shots that I took last summer. And firstly a few TEST shots I took very recently using my new camera rig. Please note that these shots are very roguh and quick. I didn't even edit out the rig in some shots. And It's hard to be creative with a crappy dodge 2.0sx haha. This was only a test yours will come out better.

E-mail your request to: dr.sky.roberto@gmail.com along with a picture of your car.

My full online album: http://s295.photobucket.com/home/MokRockets/allalbums

Corey's GTR

Corey's GTST

James GTST

sigpic

Good pics man. I would be interested but the season is basically over now so the car is going into storage in 2 mroe weeks.
    1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
    2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
    2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Email sent!

Comment

Hey Phastwon

2 weeks is plenty of time to do a shoot. vspec R33 midnight purple? I would love to shoot your car. I'm looking to be booked shooting for this saturday and sunday but if your free friday evening/night that would be great. I have this week off work for sure (im very lucky to have this and maybe next week so anytime.

PS Daniel To shoot with you Saturday would be preffered on my end. E-mail me back and let me know if thats okay with you and your model

Regards,
        Rob.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry SxyBeast. I am out of town this weekend for a wedding. Maybe a weeknight the following week or something?
          1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
          2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
          2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Phastwon View Post
            Sorry SxyBeast. I am out of town this weekend for a wedding. Maybe a weeknight the following week or something?
            No problem, just give me a shout when your ready. Like I said I should have next week off work too so all is well.
            sigpic

Comment

I wouldnt mind having a few shots of my car , also a midnight purple GTR33 .

its here :-

Maybe even meet up with phaston sometime for sibling shots haha , they look very similar !
              Last edited by cortexx; 10-06-2010, 10:19 AM.

Comment

+1 to have Paul and Juergens MNP's shot together (and seperate). Would be a cool shoot.

Comment

I'll even wash it for the occasion haha

Comment

SWEET!!! Awesome idea! I wish I knew two sexy twin ladies to go with the shoot LOL.

You guys know I'm free all next week (accept holiday Monday) so it's more or less up to you guys to figure out a date.

E-mail me anytime dr.sky.roberto@gmail.com

647 285 2324

Regards,
                    Rob.
                    sigpic

Comment

Weather permitting maybe next thursday or friday afternoon , it's a 200 klm hike for me depending on where you guys are thinking .

Comment

WOW that is far! I'm sure we can work something reasonable out I personally dont mind driving far (im used to driving far for work) but I'm sure phastwon will take some of the km's since he lives in the total opposite direction We will figure something out. In the meantime think sunshine!

Rob.
                        sigpic

Comment

I dont know the area very well , i know where right drive is , i know how to get to the Zoo , JRP in mississauga and option JDM on denison. I prefer the 407 highway as im not known for my mental stability in stop and go traffic.

Lots of great photo locations down here though , we have longpoint , turkey point beaches and port dover 15 minutes away. not that im sure you guys will want to come all the way here . it is a long drive lol.

Originally posted by SxyBeast View Post
                          WOW that is far! I'm sure we can work something reasonable out I personally dont mind driving far (im used to driving far for work) but I'm sure phastwon will take some of the km's since he lives in the total opposite direction We will figure something out. In the meantime think sunshine!

Rob.
                          Last edited by cortexx; 10-06-2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Cotrex and Phastwon

Let me know what your schedules are like for the next few days and if you want to do a double shoot or not.

Regards,
                            Rob.
                            sigpic

Comment

A few sample pics from this weekend.

Steve has posted all the photos in his thread.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X