Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to add to my portfolio. Looking for a photographer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. I can't take pictures for you, but I could pose nude with your car rofl
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

^^^ Huh? LOL hahaha what do you mean?

Here are a few pics

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sxybeast View Post
        omfg!
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Some pics from the Rob/RightDrive Midnight Purple R33 Bonanza!

Last edited by Matty; 10-17-2010, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Rob
            We have another MNP on route and a 4th on order right now. What will be better than shooting two of our hottest cars? Shooting 4 of them haha. Mini MNP meet FTW!

Good work as usual Rob. If you wish to edxpand your portfolio some more, come by RD. We have got a few cars that you can shoot. Im thinking we try some stuff that will help you expand maybe (Pajero's, Figaro's, etc etc). We've also got the Silvia and a few other goodies.

P & J: Cars look great as always boys! Can't wait to get these things out to some shows together next season!
            Last edited by Matty; 10-17-2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

I think we are going to have to start a midnight purple section on GTRC. I have to say I really like my BBS's in the pics. Rob's car of course looks great too with the charcoal wheels. The black and white shot on the Gardiner is awesome.
              1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
              2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
              2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Robs car was the Neon if i recall correctly :P heh

By the time we have 4 of them to shoot ill have my upgrades installed and maybe a seibon JUN style hood , still thinking about it.

Originally posted by Phastwon View Post
                I think we are going to have to start a midnight purple section on GTRC. I have to say I really like my BBS's in the pics. Rob's car of course looks great too with the charcoal wheels. The black and white shot on the Gardiner is awesome.

Comment

Dude... Those pictures are amazing. MAD kudos!
                  Originally posted by kengeroo
                  that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                  ...don't drink and ebay
                  '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

The color of the sky in those pics matches the cars paint.

Comment

Very nice shots man, really dig the extreme levels... However try and diversify your portfolio with less HDR stuff. I had this problem myself (and still do), too much HDR and post-pro, try for "better" shots that require less processing. BTW Graph is supposed to be "fun", someone showed it to me when I was building a portfolio and it made me laugh.

Keep up the good work! And also a site that I recommend for making some extra $ for photos is istockphoto.com
                      Last edited by hozer; 10-18-2010, 03:16 PM.
                      Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                      hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Is this happening again?!?! I just took my car to the body shop to get a few things cleaned up but I would love to meet up with some other guys and go for another shoot?
                        1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys! Much appreciated!

Hozer: Thank you for the advice, and it is very good advice that I will use while building my portfolio. You are obviously a photographer yourself. However, I choose a long time ago the unique, creative path and style that I wanted to walk. I read somewhere, something written by a world famous pro photographer; your portfolio should be constructed mostly by photos that you do to ultimately express yourself, your creative, and your style. For example, I have a passion for cars and obviously automotive photography. Therefore I shoot lots of it for my portfolio. I plan on going into something else for at least 70% of my profession that has nothing to do with what I shoot now. However I have also been shooting for that end of my creativity as well. Non-HDR

On a side note: Not all the photos you see above or in my photobucket are HDR, you are also not seeing all of my photos, nor are you rating my "normal" photos. But I mostly shoot HDR when at the camera in case I think that shot looks better with it. I could go on forever on this subject. Ultimately, follow your creative! Personal input from others is always welcome bad or good, BUT, criticism of ones personal taste is proof of an insecure ego!

an4rk1:

set a date, see who comes out.
                          BTW did you resolve all of the issues you had? I remember you saying you had a bad flat...
                          Last edited by SxyBeast; 10-18-2010, 07:11 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing some of your "normal" shots (as you call them ), I really jive with your angles and the symmetry in your photos you've posted up here. Very easy to look at and very flowing. What camera/gear do you shoot with?

Originally posted by SxyBeast View Post
                            Thanks for all the comments guys! Much appreciated!

Hozer: Thank you for the advice, and it is very good advice that I will use while building my portfolio. You are obviously a photographer yourself. However, I choose a long time ago the unique, creative path and style that I wanted to walk. I read somewhere, something written by a world famous pro photographer; your portfolio should be constructed mostly by photos that you do to ultimately express yourself, your creative, and your style. For example, I have a passion for cars and obviously automotive photography. Therefore I shoot lots of it for my portfolio. I plan on going into something else for at least 70% of my profession that has nothing to do with what I shoot now. However I have also been shooting for that end of my creativity as well. Non-HDR

On a side note: Not all the photos you see above or in my photobucket are HDR, you are also not seeing all of my photos, nor are you rating my "normal" photos. But I mostly shoot HDR when at the camera in case I think that shot looks better with it. I could go on forever on this subject. Ultimately, follow your creative! Personal input from others is always welcome bad or good, BUT, criticism of ones personal taste is proof of an insecure ego!

an4rk1:

BTW did you resolve all of the issues you had? I remember you saying you had a bad flat...
                            Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                            hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Originally posted by SxyBeast View Post
                              an4rk1:

Any weekend is fine with me! Anyone else want to join??
                              And yes I got all of the isses taken care of, thanks for asking!
                              1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Working...
                              X