Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR In The Snow

Hey guys,

Headed over to take some pictures of bellis_GTR's car today. Edited 'em up, figured I'd share! I'll post a few I really like and leave the link to the album at the bottom. Enjoy

http://img502.imageshack.us/g/img0338a.jpg/
    ^ Album
    Last edited by Snake556; 12-10-2010, 12:31 AM.
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

Sweet pictures... How's the gtr go in the snow?
    Last edited by quadracer111; 12-09-2010, 10:55 PM.
    BNR32- Sold
    1998 Evolution V

Comment

Originally posted by quadracer111 View Post
      Sweet pictures... How's the gtr go in the snow?
      Not as good as an STI or EVO but are pretty good.
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

Brian has his summers on it still, but he took it for a boot around his parking lot. It slid sideways pretty good but it seemed to control rather well!
        ...don't drink and ebay
        '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

For the love of god RESIZE the pictures dude.

Comment

pictures are tiny i cant see em enough
            Toy: BNR32
            DD: R50

Comment

They are resized? :S Fitting my browser like a normal pic does?
              ...don't drink and ebay
              '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

^^^ lmao, they were huge for me too, but then when I re-entered the thread again they re-sized so I edited my post saying "cant see **** cap'n".
                BNR32- Sold
                1998 Evolution V

Comment

Ya they fit the browser but take lots of time to load/ freeze **** up.

Photoshop: Actions Resize to 1200x800 > Automate/Batch = DONE

Comment

Oh! I refreshed the page. I see what you mean. My bad guys! Stand by, I'll re-size
                    ...don't drink and ebay
                    '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Fixed! Images resized for your viewing pleasure! (And to the relief of your video cards)
                      ...don't drink and ebay
                      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Adam those shots look crazy! Still cant get over that camera. I want one!

I dont drive the GTR on the road. The car was sitting for a few weeks, since all this snow came outta no where. So on one of the "nice" days I cleared all the snow away from the car and got her started. The battery was dead but after a 5 min charge the RB turned over after one turn. I was very surprised.

I did how ever for the first time drive an AWD car. Iv driven my friends Sti but not in the winter. Its crazy how much control you have when you have the option of AWD. I still have old summer Akina's on it, but it griped even on slight hills, when compared to my old S13, it would just sit there and spin the wheels before the clutch was fully out.

Great shots again Adam! If you get that "Better" camera for xmas we will have to find some sick scenery!
                        Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Haha, for sure man. I'm quite happy with that one, but hopefully my Nikon is around the corner and I have a few really awesome places in mind that I REALLY wanna take some pictures at! Glad you liked them, man! Lemme know if you want any more done or need anything edited. Still learning, but I have a few neat little tricks up my sleeve :P
                          ...don't drink and ebay
                          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                            Adam those shots look crazy! Still cant get over that camera. I want one!

I dont drive the GTR on the road. The car was sitting for a few weeks, since all this snow came outta no where. So on one of the "nice" days I cleared all the snow away from the car and got her started. The battery was dead but after a 5 min charge the RB turned over after one turn. I was very surprised.

I did how ever for the first time drive an AWD car. Iv driven my friends Sti but not in the winter. Its crazy how much control you have when you have the option of AWD. I still have old summer Akina's on it, but it griped even on slight hills, when compared to my old S13, it would just sit there and spin the wheels before the clutch was fully out.

Great shots again Adam! If you get that "Better" camera for xmas we will have to find some sick scenery!
                            Yes, AWD is just sick in the winter. I bought a 93 wrx for this winter and man, the rate at which you can take corners and feel completely in control is amazing. I did some testing in an area still being developed, no issues taking street corners at 60km/h. Try that in a FWD and you'd spin out for sure.
                            BNR32- Sold
                            1998 Evolution V

Comment

wow adam those are damn good shots!

EDIT: GTR vs. Subie in the snow comparison coming soon. Last winter was pathetic so I can't say anything conclusive. GTR was good control though lol:

(no e-brake either)
                              Last edited by raijin-xiii; 12-11-2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X