Holy $hi+!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy $hi+!

Here is a teaser of the 2010 GT-R Challenge presented by Juice Polishes. The full 24-minute feature is in Motive DVD #10 which is out now.www.motivedvd.com

this makes me want to launch my car but i'm too afraid my tranny's gonna snap lol

Comment

lool yeah thats what I thought first time taking it to the strip. Highest I launched at is 4500rpm. Those GTRs in the video sound sweet! wish they would show the cars race each other around a circuit.
      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

lol i hope both of you guys ^ are making 400+ whp! i brought my gtr basically stock with a exhaust apexi intakes a clutch and boost a .9 bar and i was launching at 6500k all day. the trannies arent as fragile as most people think
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
          lol i hope both of you guys ^ are making 400+ whp! i brought my gtr basically stock with a exhaust apexi intakes a clutch and boost a .9 bar and i was launching at 6500k all day. the trannies arent as fragile as most people think
          LOL thats my goal for this year...I have the exact same mods as you haha. HKS pods, 3"cat back OS Giken twin plate. Stock boost

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
            LOL thats my goal for this year...I have the exact same mods as you haha. HKS pods, 3"cat back OS Giken twin plate. Stock boost
            That's where I'm at right now too! OSG twin disk, Apexi pods, HKS 3" exhaust... PFC & boost controller are going in over the next couple of days with a wide band though!

Comment

haha that was me last season when i was "stock" lets just say im not so stock anymore i have been pieceing together a nice little project over the last few months that will hit 10's with ease what do you guys run? with the mods i had last year i was runnign 13.0 @ 107 with a slipping clutch. 2.0 60fts lol. my 303whp fwd integra i was running 1.7 60's.
              1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I know this is slightly off topic but has there every been a decent texas mile GTR?

Comment

I haven't been to the drag strip with my car yet, but last year I gave it a 7000rpm launch on the street. Got a little wheelspin, and then a 5 foot flame changing up into 2nd. No grouching from the tranny though. May be different on a track prepped with VHT though.
                  1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
                  2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
                  2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Guy's Tell me more about your OSG twin. I had one in my car the last two years and F'n hated it. The release was way too high on the pedal... I'm putting an ORC in with my new engine next weekend...
                    Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

That is not holy shiz.

this is holy shiz.

Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by MattiasJacobs View Post
                        Guy's Tell me more about your OSG twin. I had one in my car the last two years and F'n hated it. The release was way too high on the pedal... I'm putting an ORC in with my new engine next weekend...
                        The one I got in my car release very quick. Actually the first time I drove the car when I bought it I stalled. I did not expect it to come out that quick lol

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                          That is not holy shiz.

this is holy shiz.

You are correct Sir. That does warrant a "holy shiz". Shame the quality is poo.

Comment

I am not sure which OSG twin is in my car. But I quite like it. It doesn't slip much, pretty grabby so you have to rev a bit to get out of the hole cleanly. The pedal is not quite firm enough for my taste, and it releases fairly low in the travel. My car was converted from pull to push type for some reason.
                            1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
                            2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
                            2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Phastwon View Post
                              My car was converted from pull to push type for some reason.
                              All OS Giken clutches are all push type, and they also supply the conversion kits as well.
                              OS Giken, and some other manufacturers only make the push styles.
                              RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                              http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                              1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Working...
                              X