Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleanest engine bays.... Post them here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanest engine bays.... Post them here!!!

Ok so going over a couple thoughts in my mind and I am wondering what kind of engine bays people are running these days, cleanliness and what you have rocking in there. Anyways I would like to see some clean engine bays with wire tucks and completely revamped. Post them up guys/gals I need some inspiration
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Wow, this reminded me that i've never taken a photo of my engine bay...
    Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
    www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
    Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
    Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Comment

Holy crap on a side note I finally figured out how to post pics! It's about fukkin time!

Comment

wow is that your engine bay dude? have to hire you to clean mine if it is
          '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
          '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

no thats not his! that engine bay is straight sex!
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Here's mine, still waiting for the plug cover to come back from the powdercoater:

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Moving the battery and finding a good place for the power steering pump were my biggest issues (that I didn't atually solve). Dunno how to get your bay as clean as that white one... Only so many place to run lines and hoses when you make big heat.

P.S what is that line running into his crank case... looks like a crank case intercooler type deal?
                Last edited by hozer; 08-18-2011, 10:23 AM.
                Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

^^^effin WOW^^^

Comment

waiting for pics of DJ's fantastic wire tucks...
                    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

game over.
                      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

^lol

No that is not my engine bay, that is Christian coujins. He was in a **** ton of mags. But the whole reason for me to make such a thread of this is simply for two reasons.... One to see the kind of effort everyone puts into they're cars and if I stay in the skyline game I am going to try and produce the cleanest engine bay possible. I will go to no ends to tuck wires, replace every part if I have to in the engine bay. As you can tell Christians car has all new master cylinders, shaved wells in front of the strut towers, I have full intentions of doing the same. The car can look great on the outside but if doesn't look good inside the bay the car is a lost cause.

Bizet that engine bay is looking really nice bro!

Comment

mine

_DSC1280 by kengeroo, on Flickr

_DSC1293 by kengeroo, on Flickr

Comment

^ love the color of valve covers! But one thing... Did you do a 26 swap to yor gts or do you now have a Gtr?

Comment

always have had a GTR since day one...

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                              ^ love the color of valve covers! But one thing... Did you do a 26 swap to yor gts or do you now have a Gtr?

Comment

Working...
                              X