Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which rims for my Black BNR32 ? *unlimited choice*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Cobraa I think your car would look absolutely awesome with a set of volk ce28 in black gloss or even a matte finish in 18x10.5 all around with 265/45. Ummmm that might look awesome!
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

    Comment


    • #17
      i love the CE's as well as the TE37/SL's

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by GTRDemon View Post
        TE37SL FTW!
        But I am a bit baised

        My GTR on SL's: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/media/48...ly-spring.html
        thanks man!
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

        Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

        Comment


        • #19
          My personnel choice of rims would be :
          BeeR B5, 18x9.5, ET +25, 20mm spacers, 245/35 R18



          But it is impossible to find any of them around, since they produced very limited ammount of them, my second choice of the rims would be
          ROTA P45R in 17" (other name is ROTA GTR) But only in 17" Gold colour (brightest gold since they offer in 2 different golds i belive)



          TTBB is a true ACN member

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by JZ View Post
            My standard answer to this type of question is always the TE37.

            Second runner up is Nismo LM GT2.
            I came. Want
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

            Comment


            • #21
              I thought about the rota p45r but decide I prefer the 6 spoke vs 5. nothing personal against rota.
              Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

              Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

              Comment


              • #22
                so nice, yet almost completely unattainable

                the Volk LE37T Top secret edition

                le37a.JPG
                LE37T.jpg
                Victory is on the horizon..

                Comment


                • #23
                  ^lol in the first pic with the supra it has bent rim. That's why you don't run super low profile tires because the pot holes will do damage.

                  The te37's are way over played, just as well as the lm series now for me although the lmgt 2/4's are very nice. Me personally I would go with some deep dish work meisters, ce28's, or even a bbs lm-r rim in the diamond black. These are quite nice but price tag that goes with them sucks
                  Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X