Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please come do my interior! I could only dream of mine being like that

Comment

Endo you have a pile of cool parts. I need to find myself one of those lighter kill switches
      Jordie Lewis
      1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Beautiful interior, stunning.

Comment

how did you get your dash/interior to look sooo black?

Comment

Might be the lighting/photo, is why it look black, or maybe its clean for a change? not really to sure its always been quite dark in color.

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
            Endo you have a pile of cool parts. I need to find myself one of those lighter kill switches
            seen a few on Yahoo jp lately, they can go for crazy money it seems! Can't beleive your talking 400 bucks almost for a Nismo key though :O

forgot about this,
            Nismo Intercooler airguide... if anything the old logo plaque looks cool, even if the IC is stock
            Last edited by endo; 11-01-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I would amputate my head and donate it to science for one of those NISMO tachs!

Just sayin is all....
              Language professors HATE me.....

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                Might be the lighting/photo, is why it look black, or maybe its clean for a change? not really to sure its always been quite dark in color.

seen a few on Yahoo jp lately, they can go for crazy money it seems! Can't beleive your talking 400 bucks almost for a Nismo key though :O

forgot about this,
                Nismo Intercooler airguide... if anything the old logo plaque looks cool, even if the IC is stock
                anywhere i can pick something like this up? I know nimso one probably costs all my arms and legs, but are there any other aftermarket alternatives? maybe daryl@rightdrive or Adam@feast could chime in?
                Jordie Lewis
                1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Recently scored this Omori filter relo kit for a customer. While it may not look like much, Omori was one of the first, before Greddy that offered this sort of kit. Omori are no longer selling any more products. In their late stages of business they did release some neat LED backed meters. Sadly the market turned a lot faster than they did and slowly faded off.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                  For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Central 20 - Like early Nismo, Omori & Ultra gear, Central 20 gear is no different in certain circles, particularly within Fairlady Z enthusiasts. As a company they started up in 1969, working in early S30 GC racing. And to this day still catering to Z cars.

Heres a rare piece from Central 20, 60mm mechanical boost gauge. Would think originally produced by Ultra or Omori for Central 20.

Comment

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
                      anywhere i can pick something like this up? I know nimso one probably costs all my arms and legs, but are there any other aftermarket alternatives? maybe daryl@rightdrive or Adam@feast could chime in?
                      I'm also looking for an fmic air diverter.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by nimblestix View Post
                        I'm also looking for an fmic air diverter.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                        X3 Nismo!!! lol

Comment

I may have a friend that has a few kicking around. I will let you know.

Comment

Have just collected another rare HKS Glove box holder as seen below.

Also forsale as of today.

Comment

Originally posted by camarogtr View Post
                              I would amputate my head and donate it to science for one of those NISMO tachs!

Just sayin is all....
                              uhhh yeah i 2nd that
                              Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Another recent addition to the collection. Source had mentioned this tape being 20 years old and do agree. Oddly its still quite fresh & sticky.

So far just a little strip of it has been stuck on the Silvia's roll bar. Not sure what to do with the rest of it hahahaha Know for certain I wont be using it as packing tape.

Comment

Working...
                                X