Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Import R32 1224 awdHp

This one of those ultimate track car builds with all the bells and whistles
    Really looking forward to seeing some of his progress this season.
    He has a Nitto RB3.2L AWD...

Others videos on youtube.

Favorites
    lucky_cefiro
    you\'re not listening
    entelijint
    stop saying "yall"... i'm picturing you with a mullet.
    mullet+skyline=*shiver* i dont even want to think about it
    Originally posted by specialedition
    He ended up popping a tired and he failed at life.

One word: BEAST

Numbers?
    Mods list?
    My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
      One word: BEAST

Numbers?
      Mods list?
      1224 awhp as stated in the title. but +1 for a build thread or a mod list
      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

'scuse me while i go change my shorts.....
        Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Holy shiet balls!! One of the best meanest Skylines I've ever heard...

Comment

Ya know, with all the gear changing he was doing I didn't hear a peep out of that OS88 tranny. I'm leaning towards that box more and more.

The extra 600cc sure helped that turbo spool up much quicker. Don't let the apparent lack of power band fool you, the OS88 gearing is really tight on all the optional gearing. Without a dyno plot it sounds like all in at about 4600-5000rpm. That thing would be damn scary on plain street rubber, at the very least Pilot Sport Cups or DOT drag tires.

Jon.
            Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

This is all i could find lol:

RB30 3.2L Nitto stroker kit
              RB26 head with full race modification
              Custom ignition by Plasma Projects / Okada Plasma Direct
              OS Giken 6-speed mission
              OS Giken Quad plate clutch
              Full FIA cage
              Haltech Platinum ECU
              ECU mapping by Henk Go
              Car has completely been built up from bare shell by Pro Import Motorsports - The Netherlans
              1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

Comment

thats intense! it does not look like 1224whp car even if you pop the hood

Comment

I like, but 1224awhp seems low for the capacity. I would have expected at least 1300awhp+ for 3.2 litre, as can produce around 1250awhp with 2.7 litre. Also no BOV, flutter sound.
                  RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Originally posted by Rush_in View Post
                    thats intense! it does not look like 1224whp car even if you pop the hood
                    Looks mean very little, if you popped my hood you'd be like, meh....... 650hp tops. You'd be wrong, very wrong.

Jon.
                    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Skym View Post
                      I like, but 1224awhp seems low for the capacity. I would have expected at least 1300awhp+ for 3.2 litre, as can produce around 1250awhp with 2.7 litre. Also no BOV, flutter sound.
                      is it only at 1.3 bar? lots more power left i bet
                      1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

Comment

No not at 1.3bar, 2.6bar!?!?!

Got the #s on her.....

1253ps @ 6073 rpm
                        1302Nm @ 6011 rpm all at 2.6bar and most boost in by 5100 rpm, 2.6bar at 5600rpm. Epic torque, this thing would rearrange your lunch in your guts for you. I'd have to wear Depends if I wasn't driving......

Not much left save for some more fine tuning and maybe some better fuel and bumping up the ign. timing a tad.

Jon.
                        Last edited by Dragon Humper; 01-28-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

What fuel????

1253ps sounds more like the real numbers, that's roughly what another 2.7 litre R32 GTR I know of achieved at around similar boost level, but with twin HKS turbo's and I think HKS race gas.

With 3.2litre, methonal a engine like that can produce around 2041hp on engine dyno -

Here is the video of our dyno run when tuning the 3.2L engine.

In Scandinavian countries I noticed they use E85, so it might produce similar numbers to running on methonal (maybe slightly lower). That's why I was asking about the fuel they were using.
                          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

If they were running that car on Methanol, they would have to wear half masks with organics filters on them to be in that dyno cell, even with the ventilation, its that bad. E85 #s should be at least in the 1400 to 1500 net fwhp range (gross about 1600) so the atw #s seem right......this is most likely a road course type tune for smooth power transition instead of a sledgehammer drag type of tune. I wish we had that here (in the tree hugging capital of the world). I could make damn near 1000 atw with some fuel system upgrades.

I would love to hear some more vids with full exhaust, scaring the piss out of some 456 Italia or F12 owners in the process.

Jon.
                            Last edited by Dragon Humper; 01-28-2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Holy that thing is awesome, in every sense of the word. And a 3.2 liter to boot. One of the most impressive R videos I've seen on youtube.
                              My Garage:
                              1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
                              2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
                              1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
                              1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

Comment

Working...
                              X