• Sabelt 4 point harnesses
    • Kenwood doubled-in in dash
    • Nismo shift knob
    • N1 shift boot/ ebrake boot
    • Apexi side skirts
    • All black interior
    • 4 pillar gauge pod

Dyno results around 500bhp at 14 psi
    Just finishing up, still a few more things to do. But looking much better than when I picked it up

Last edited by Owen18; 08-24-2013, 12:12 AM.

Wow! Your 15 and that's your first car?!? That's awesome! (please be careful). It's a hellova lot more machine than my first car.
    I noticed you had four point belts in the car. It appears the shoulder belts mount to the floor. Is that correct? Hopefully not because if you get in an accident (pray not) you'll compress your spinal cord and risk very serious perminent damage. They are also considered to be more dangerous in a roll over if you don't have a cage.
    How long have you had the car?

Well done on your first Skyline and welcome to the club!

Comment

Thanks man! Yes it's my first car. Had the car for a little while now trying to get it done in time for when I turn 16. I do have the 4 points in there. I have the side mounts mounted to the stock seat belt bar. I have the shoulders running through the seat back and down to the seatbelt track as I was told by quite a few people? Is something incorrect there?

Comment

Wow! I wish I had 20-30k to throw around when I was 15? Nice build! You have some very nice parents
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Been saving for a long time. And flipping cars for about 3 years. All paid and built my self. Just took a while. Hahaha. But thanks!
          Last edited by Owen18; 08-24-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Huh? Flipping cars for 3 yrs? So since u were 12? Not sure if I'd feel comfortable buying a car form a 12 yr old... Lol, sounds like a sick car though, quite the list of parts

Comment

I have the shoulders running through the seat back and down to the seatbelt track as I was told by quite a few people? Is something incorrect there?
              Very incorrect. If your not going to use a harness bar (still not accepted by many organizations) the shoulder belts can go to the rear seat belt mounting points on the floor.
              The angle where the belt goes through the seat pass through (parallel to the ground) and where the belt mounts should be no less than 45 degrees.
              Last edited by bobbo; 08-24-2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by steveo1502 View Post
                Huh? Flipping cars for 3 yrs? So since u were 12? Not sure if I'd feel comfortable buying a car form a 12 yr old... Lol, sounds like a sick car though, quite the list of parts
                Hah! Thats exactly why I would do the restore and my dad would sell the car. Haha but he would help out back a few hears ago.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to re-do those asap. Or stick with the stock belts

Comment

Originally posted by steveo1502 View Post
                  Hah! Thats exactly why I would do the restore and my dad would sell the car. Haha but he would help out back a few years ago.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to re-do those asap. Or stick with the stock belts

Comment

Good man!

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

If you would like some pics PM me with an email address and I'll send some for clarification.

Comment

Working...
                        X