No announcement yet.

Squirmos87's Metallic Blue Pearl BNR32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good man! Must really draw a crowd down south.

Comment

Originally posted by louis110 View Post
      Looking good man! Must really draw a crowd down south.
      i've only had it a coupe of days but ive been stopped by anyone from teenagers asking to take pics sitting in it even a late 60s to early 70s Vietnam Veteran who just wanted to talk cars because my car was "decked out nicely". He even showed photos of his 32 Fordduring the convo. Its not the rarest thing ever but its a very uncommon sight out here. I was even told by master Nissan tech that mine was the cleanest/best condition one he had ever run across. i was totally stoked.

oh and fyi, i pulled the trigger on some white Work S1s...you convinced me! i just need to go pick them up when i have time.

Comment

Great looking ride! That's almost the same for us here when we first started importing R32s

Comment

mmmmmm metallic blue
          No build thread.
          1991 nissan
          El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

car looks great, canards look good and i like the rear diffuser

Comment

Comment

Great looking car!

Comment

Originally posted by squirmos87 View Post
                  i've only had it a coupe of days but ive been stopped by anyone from teenagers asking to take pics sitting in it even a late 60s to early 70s Vietnam Veteran who just wanted to talk cars because my car was "decked out nicely". He even showed photos of his 32 Fordduring the convo. Its not the rarest thing ever but its a very uncommon sight out here. I was even told by master Nissan tech that mine was the cleanest/best condition one he had ever run across. i was totally stoked.

oh and fyi, i pulled the trigger on some white Work S1s...you convinced me! i just need to go pick them up when i have time.
                  Yeah I've had farmers at gas stations give me compliments on my car which really threw me off lol. It's always nice to see the variety of people the car attracts. Great choice on the wheels. What size are you going with and what are you doing with the BBS' s?

Comment

Originally posted by louis110 View Post
                    Yeah I've had farmers at gas stations give me compliments on my car which really threw me off lol. It's always nice to see the variety of people the car attracts. Great choice on the wheels. What size are you going with and what are you doing with the BBS' s?
                    I got 18X10.5 +12 R disk (front) and +11 O disk (rear). I saw them on a gray R32 from a Work advertisment/photo and i fell in love with them! As for the BBS, I may sell them or may just hang on to them. I have yet to decide as of now.

Comment

Ooo that's some nice aggressive sizing. Saw these pics on IG:

Comment

Ha, that's cool!

Comment

added my other set of canards and my carbon/kevlar Bride Stradia seats

earlier that weekend

Last edited by squirmos87; 11-24-2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

soooo cleannn!

Comment

Went to a few Toys for Tots meets recently and got some photos from various photographers present so thought id share...

Comment

Your car is so damm clean man. Love the look, but I must say those gold bbs really go well with the rest of your car. Curious to see the miesters though.

Comment

Working...
                                X