Thanks again.
    www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHire View Post
        Love it...

Yours is a legit series 2? Cause my side blinkers are white, and you don't have the middle brake light.
        Correct, mine is a '97. I do have a high-mount on the spoiler though.

I noticed your front end was a S1, it looks really good with the S2 rear conversion. I am jealous of your aero and exhaust though, are those side skirts OEM?

Also where are you finding parts and what coilovers would you recommend?
        Last edited by Gibson; 01-06-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibson View Post
          Correct, mine is a '97. I do have a high-mount on the spoiler though.

I noticed your front end was a S1, it looks really good with the S2 front conversion. I am jealous of your aero and exhaust though, are those side skirts OEM?

Also where are you finding parts and what coilovers would you recommend?

It's hard to find info on the sedans, but I've seen these sideskirts on the GTR Sedan. The red S grill, sideskirts and spoiler are also part of the OEM Aero kit A and Aero kit B, I think. But I have no spoiler. So the Japanese owner may have got the grill and skirts as individual options. The series 2 rear lights and rear centre garnish were added sometime later, I can tell they were re-painted to match the car.

The exhaust sounds very nice to. Thanks.

The car came with Tein SS suspension, set very stiff. The rear fenders are already rolled to. Makes me think it was stanced out at some point in the past.

As far as parts go. Drive belts were easy to get at NAPA. Haven't needed anything major though. Dunno if I'm gonna bother with the S2 front conversion... Would be worth more than the car.. Hehe.

Will look for a summer only front bumper cover, GTR version perhaps.
          www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHire View Post
            It's hard to find info on the sedans, but I've seen these sideskirts on the GTR Sedan. The red S grill, sideskirts and spoiler are also part of the OEM Aero kit A and Aero kit B, I think. But I have no spoiler. So the Japanese owner may have got the grill and skirts as individual options. The series 2 rear lights and rear centre garnish were added sometime later, I can tell they were re-painted to match the car.

The exhaust sounds very nice to. Thanks.

The car came with Tein SS suspension, set very stiff. The rear fenders are already rolled to. Makes me think it was stanced out at some point in the past.

As far as parts go. Drive belts were easy to get at NAPA. Haven't needed anything major though. Dunno if I'm gonna bother with the S2 front conversion... Would be worth more than the car.. Hehe.

Will look for a summer only front bumper cover, GTR version perhaps.
            Yeah I've had a heck of a time finding out about my car haha. Do you happen to know if the coupe coilovers are the same as sedan coilovers? I've done my water pump and timing belt, as well as the spark plugs. I'll probably have to do the coilpacks this summer cause it's got a bit of a hiccup at idle.

My car is bone stock right now, but I plan on doing a little bit at a time. I'll be picking up an OEM bumper with a front lip soon from one of the only other R33 sedans in Alberta. The Japanese owner of my car did some brutal touch-up paint work, so I'll have to get that looked at soon too. And my tail lights are leaking into the trunk a little I think.

Otherwise, I love my R33 four-door. I used to have an R32 sedan too though, so I find myself comparing them a lot.

Comment

• Little glare but a good one!

Comment

• Originally posted by nimblestix View Post
                Little glare but a good one!
                Used to not be a fan of the 32's... But they are growing on me.

Probably cause of all the tastefully done ones I see on this forum.

Oh and the glare ads some nice contrast, imo. This picture just needs the law of thirds.
                Last edited by TheHire; 01-07-2013, 08:27 PM.
                www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

• www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Comment

• Nismo_line, is that factory 732? or a respray
                        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• the bumper? i resprayed it 732 same with my fender since it needed work
                          Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

• Sent from Mars.
                            DRIVE FOR THE LOVE
                            1995 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R33 V-SPEC GOHAN

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezoGTR View Post

Sent from Mars.
                              Excellent work!

But how do you handle those winnipeg roads? I've spent a few months in Winnipeg before. Roads are retarted Gnarly. Yet I saw a lot of nicely modded cars. Wonders never cease.

Anyway. Recent of mine. Playing around with the new wide angle lens in the nice weather.

www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Figure I should share one of mine..

He actually owns the 7 in th 2nd picture.
                                Im not sure if these links will work though..

Comment

Working...
                                X