Track Day in Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Day in Victoria

I was dueling it out with the Rabbit from Hell.

This Rabbit is no joke. 2000lbs and 320 all wheel hp. You read that right, AWD.

We were matched for speed, but in the corners he was faster. His tires had more grip(A048's). I led for most of the time, but had to eventually let him bye as he was all over me (passing not allowed). He got a little ways from me, but I picked up the pace and started reeling him in, but the section ended before I could put the heat on.

What a blast.
    1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
    www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Wish I could have come out to check it out! I would have loved to have seen you guys run. I hope the oil cooler kept things perdy!

Comment

Im excited for this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
        Im excited for this weekend
        You coming out to AutoX Cody? Let me know and I'll bring you those beers I still owe yah

Comment

He is going to be balist for me.lol
          1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
          www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

Yea i wish i could make it out there....i am itching to take the new car out... but i am broke as hell so i have to wait....

Comment

I'll be there im stoked, cannot wait its been soooo long since ive been out in a car, ive specteted and that good stuff but since the car got off the road im a virgin again... ballin

Comment

Originally posted by Transparent Skyline View Post
                Yea i wish i could make it out there....i am itching to take the new car out... but i am broke as hell so i have to wait....
                What did you end up buying after the Skyline incident? Hope to see you out there soon Somone has to show these Skyline boys hows it's done :> hehe

Comment

Ahh Mark is just fine at showing them how to run..but yea i got a lovely new Skyline...and i will be out there soon. I just have to put a few more parts on it, re-allinge it and i'll try to make it out there...

Comment

Working...
                  X