X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Renee Mousseau
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    What I do: I am of student of the University of Lethbridge for now. I will be transfering this fall to the University of Alberta to take Industrial Design, and then hopefully get a job somewhere as a automobile/product designer.
    Why I am here: Well, I saw a Skyline in the Auto Trader a little while ago. Went and bought it without a second thought (which i think i should have done), now my life has turned upside down because of it. I absolutely love my baby. You're going to see her at all the shows and meets, thats for sure. The pinker the better! I'll be the one posting always in pink!!

Comment

• name: mike
      occupation: student (again) in autobody. previous calling: income taxes

why i'm here: i've heard of these forums last year, but never joined up. since then, i've learned not only GT-R owners browse the board and it seems there is a wealth of information to learn. and just maybe i'll have something useful to contribute. ops:

Comment

• Name: Colin R
        Ethnicity: Black/white mix
        What I do: Sait student, concrete finsher.
        Why im here: I have always had a love of cars, an and after owning a WRX a few civics, now an STI and an RSX the next logical step was a skyline, so im hunting for the right one for me now.

Comment

• Hey GTRC! My name is Matt (Mathieu in french but its easier to say Matt for all you english guys...) i'm 15 but turning 16 in a month. I can't wait to get my G1's and then only 8 months 'till my G2's! The GT-R is somewhat a far away idea for now, considering i still work at wendy's at 7,05 $ an hour!

My plan is to not buy a car for awhile and save up for the Skyline and then later on when i'm 19-20 (ok maybe 18 :roll: ) get one imported.

Oh ya, and you guys don't worry, I wont spam your boards with n00b questions (cos a n00b is t3h suXXoRz !1!!!1, right? ok just kidding) because i did my research :wink:

Matt

Origin: Ottawa, Ontario... you guess the rest
          Ethnicity: White
          School: Louis-Riel
          What i plan to study in: :?:
          Can I wait to get my hands on a skyline, wether it be Gts-T or GT-R: what a question!

Comment

• Name: Jake
            Location: Thunder Bay Ontario (moving back to Vancity next year though)
            Occupation:Full time student, Hopefully working at acura or another dealer (getting interview soon).

I've been into cars since I was about 13, when I started to realize I'd be driving soon. My dad is into cars as well, and since I've gotten into cars, I've gotten him interested in imports. I'm here to learn about skylines, so I can be prepared when I buy one when I'm 19 .

Comment

• Name: Steve
              Ethnicity: White background italian and french
              Why im here: not that anyone is looking this far anymor ebut hey i will tell you all why i am here. Well.... probably the same reason as you guys, im here to figure out the weakness of the skyline that way i can beat you all with my SRT-4............baaaahahahahaha right i would rather spend 20 on a skyline then spend 10 on and SRT-4 ( i know thats not their value) Well i love the skyline, i have been in the import scene for about 5 years now, pretty much since i could drive. I currently own an Acura Integra that is in Vancouver and i love it... or loved it till they told me i wuld need a new tranny to get it back to here so i left it took my 3000 stereo on the plane with me ( only 2 amps and a deck). Got home and looked a bunch of cars and i still loved the skyline debated buying another integra and using all the parts off it but i want something turbo something AWD, and somtheing 2 door so here i am
              WTF makes a wheel worth 7k?? Is it dusted with cocaine??

Comment

• Name: Colin F
                Ethnicity: White
                What I do: Inside Sales Rep
                Why im here: I have been into the import scene since I was 14/15, around that time to start thinking about buying a car. First car was a 88 Prelude, then a 00 Integra (current car) The Skyline was always a dream car of mine but always seemed unatainable....until I found out about the 15 yr rule. Since then I have been constantly searching for a Skyline to call my own. I would love a GTR but am probley just going to purchase a GTS-t Type M for my first. Thats how I arrived here (link on Import Concern) and am trying to learn all I can before, and when I own my Skyline.
                Originally posted by JZ
                I just wished she had bigger twins...at least T88\'s.

Comment

• forgot i had an account here. i guess its about time i posted up in here then.

Name: Matt
                  Location. Streets of southern alberta.
                  Ethnicity: whiter than white boy
                  hobbies: i like starting fires and long walks on the beach......... wait this isnt singles chat..... :hit_head:
                  heres a pic of my goofy ride when i first got it. looks a bit different now.

RB26 Silvia owner #1 wooooo

Comment

• Me:
                    Name: John
                    Ethnicity: Canadian/english
                    What I do: 2nd year autobody tech
                    Why am I here: I currently own a 1991 mr2 turbo with a td06 upgrade, exhaust intake boost controller yadda yadda as well as a 1987 toyota corolla gts w/ 20v engine. As soon as I sell my mr2 I am defecting to nissan, gtr here I come!

Comment

• Name: Gaelen
                      Ethnicity: Canadian
                      What do I do: Parts Driver (AutoCad on the side)
                      Why am I here: I recently (Feb. 19) got T-boned by a ford explorer in my 92 240sx, so I decided that since I could never try and replace that car since I loved it so very much I would try something bigger and better. This has led me here

Comment

• ok
                        now i also envisage me here

Name: Chris
                        Ethnicity: German
                        What I do: office administrator
                        Why am I here: i have searched some BNR32 on cardomain.com and just find that website and i like this site, i also have a Mazda familia 1.4 16v with 75bhp and a Nissan Skyline GTS-t TypeM with little more than 220bhp (not sure but from 0-60mph in only 5-6 seconds)
                        my fav. cars r the japanese ones

the turbo lag is just the anticipation of the boost pressure

Comment

• Originally posted by Muttle
                          I would not call an s13 with an rb26 in it a goofy car :shock:
                          Along the way, I lost two wheels

Comment

• Name: Josh Mahan
                            Ethnicity: Heinz 57
                            What I Do: Yesterday I couldn't spell aprntce, today I are a Nissan one
                            Why I Am Here: Well I was more or less raised in a shop. Theres something about the smell of gas that just gets my heart racing, oooohhh never mind thats just the fumes. I just have a love for all old nissans and prince vehicles. That is my little piece of heaven down there it will be here in June. Thank you SCI Motors.

http://www.scimotors.com/m010/m010.html[/url]
                            N.I.S.S.A.N
                            Nothing is so stupid as Nissan

Comment

• ME and my RBZ

Jerry

Cambridge Ontario

Sales

240SX
                              350 Roadster
                              240Z convering to RB20DET

the SX is a SOHC that IM converting into a turbo
                              The 350Z is 100% stock, pearl white with blue soft top
                              The 240Z is very clean and I dropping in a GTS-t rb20DET into it, that why Im here, I am electricaly handicaped and am looking for guidance, as well always looking for good chat!

Comment

• Name: Mitch
                                Location: Kingston, Ontario...soon to be Chicoutimi, Qc
                                What I do: Military Pilot

Car: 2005 Nissan Altima SE-R (6speed). Its a sweet ride but I have always dreamed of owning a Skyline

Why am I here? Well I want a Skyline and where best to get info than a Canadian Skyline forum? It probably won't be a while before I get one but I am here almost everyday reading threads...
                                See you guys on the roads,

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                                X