• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me:
    Name: peter
    Ethnicity: caucasion canadian
    What I do: architecture
    I bought a 91 gts-t (im allowed on here without a gt-r right ? ) and would just like to find out some tips and tricks and anything else i'll encounter while working on this project. I hope to find out lots of great information about my vehicles, and about wat parts from r32-34 gtr's will swap out with mine

Comment

• .-----
      Last edited by r32crf; 07-04-2012, 01:40 PM. Reason: screwed up a reply

Comment

• Name: deangelo
        Ethnicity: american bahamian
        What I do: student and high school drag racing
        Why am I here: I have been lurking these forums for a while and it has great info. I came here to learn about my possible first car and its motor. Now before you say go get a civic because you will wrap a r32 around a pole I am not one of those type of kids that buy everything to impress people or show off and I will be buying this car with no help of my parents I have my own job and I am saving my money for this car.I currently have about 3500 saved up and while I have been lurking around here I have learnt that rb20s are complicated as hell lol and needs many supporting mods I am also not one of those fast an furious kids that likes bovs and flames coming out of the exhaust I hope to learn allot more and hope you guys accept me.

Comment

• Name: Ivan
          Age 24
          Ethnicity: Samoan Filipino
          What i do: US navy contractor in OKINAWA JAPAN
          Why am i here: Im on my 4th R32 GTR and everytime ive had a problem i've looked to the forums to get me out of that bind. Its helped me so far so i figured i would join up now since been eyeing the site for quite some time now. Also, to gain more knowledge on one of the greatest engines ever built.

Comment

• Name: Jesse
            Ethnicity: White
            What I do: Oil and Gas
            Why am I here: I've been a JDM enthusiast since they first became available for import. I recently acquired my second skyline, this one being previously owned by a close and life long friend who sadly passed away. The car sat relatively un-kept for 5 years and I'm on an absolute mission to repair the car in entirety and take it to the level of performance that my friend had originally intended. I hope that I can gain some knowledge on the forum and help out a couple other members along the way.

Comment

• whats up eveyone

name: Joe
              i just moved from U.S and cant wait to get my hand on a Skyline.

Comment

I am from Trinidad and Tobago (West Indies), currently putting together my ride an A31 cefiro and using a R32 as the donor car, engine (rb20det) diff etc. she would have 17 x8 (235’s) in the front and 17x9 (245’s) in the rear. I hope to finish by the end of September, at which point I would take pics and post them.
                Roger

Comment

• Name: Cody
                  Ethnicity: Caucasian
                  What I Do: I cook in a restaurant for the masses.
                  Why I Am Here: I'm finally going to be able to afford my dream car come next May and I hope that with the help of the internet community I can further my knowledge of the GTR as well as find parts and services if need be.

Comment

• name: Zach

ethnicity: french

Why I am here: Im here to join the community and own a GTR in the near future as well as learn as much as possible about them as well as the ins and outs on owning and registering them in the US.

Comment

• intro

Name: Wyatt
                      Ethnicity: Caucasian
                      Why I'm Here: I am in the process of a full part out to my 1991 R32 Skyline GT-R. I have sold as much as i could locally and figured that id have a good chance selling parts on this site.

Comment

• Name: Vincent
                        Ethnicity: 100% Quebecer
                        What I do: Studying in auto mechanic
                        Why am I here: I just bought a 1989 Skyline GT-R this year, this is my week-end car. I drive a GMC Sonoma as daily drive, my skyline is my 5th car since i got my driving licences.I'm the kind of guy that is thirst of knowledge on everything, especially on my cars. I got big projects for my skyline so i wish i can get enough information on this forum to get all my mods done properly.

Comment

• Me:
                          Name: "LC"
                          Ethnicity: Chinese American
                          What I do: Sales
                          Why am I here: Been in the car scene since I can remember and have some interest in part-outs that happen every so often in the marketplace. Shipping rates are a hell of a lot better from Canada than Japan

Comment

• Name: Kyle
                            Ethnicity: Australian
                            What I do: Drive Trucks
                            Why am I here: To gain further knowledge and ideas from like-minded Skyline enthusiasts. Nothing inspires me to get off my butt and work on my car then seeing other members build diaries!

Comment

• Hello

TheRayken
                              Name: Jason
                              Ethnicity: Canadian Caucasian
                              What i do: security, auto parts
                              Why im here: Future owner/buyer. Want to get to know these cars better and What im getting into as far as skylines go. I drive a 91 mr2 turbo and 91 4runner. Hope to join them with my dream nissan

Comment

• Name: korey machado johnston
                                Ethnicity: spanish/english
                                What I do: Mechanic
                                Why am I here: whats up guys, I came from the dsm crowd for the past 4 years and recently parted my old talon out and have always been fascinated by drifting. The retardedness of being sideways scraping a wall is the most thrilling thing ever, the past year I decided to build a drift car. My original plan was to purchase an s13 and ls3 it but an opportunity arose and I took it as soon as I saw it. On monday I bought my 91 r32 sedan and am now on the start of this new project. I've always been a skyline fan, never thought I'd own one but now I DOOOOO . Hope to learn a lot and keep you guys posted on the progress of the build!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X