This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone,

Names Jessie and I'm finally the owner of a 1995 GTR R33 Vspec. I've wanted this car for the past 17 years and never knew that I could import it until a few years ago. This car was my mythical unicorn, something that was more myth than reality. I've been driving it since June and it's and absolute rush every time I step into the cockpit.
    Went to Skymeet this year and it was nice seeing all those other Skylines in 1 parking lot.
    Rumble Young Man Rumble

Comment

• Hey guys!

Name: Evan
      What I do: Security guard and serving as an Infantry Soldier in the Canadian Forces

Picked up my 240sx hatch about a year ago. Started thinking about what swap I wanted to do, and landed on an RB20DET. Picked up the motor from a friend of mine and it's now sitting in my garage waiting for a build. Heard about this forum and figured it would be a good place to learn a few things and pick up some parts from reliable people!

Comment

• Another New guy

Hello... I'm 50 and live in Courtice . I had a 99 viper gts then traded it or a 2010 lotus exige S240, now I just sold the lotus. I'm here to learn more about the gtr. My plan is to educate myself then buy a 2011 gtr.

Comment

• new guy

hey guys, name is bernard scott live in st jhons newfoundland, 24 years old and today I put my deposit down on my GTR
          it's not a brand spankin' new one, purple 95 R33 un molested to boot. I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself haha. what are some things to look out for with this type of car? common problems?

here is a pic of my soon to be car.

thanks guys

Comment

Name: Dan
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            What I do: Welder/Roughneck
            Why I am here: I've always loved the skylines, finally traded up to one from a 2000$ truck to a 1991 GTR, and i love it. Pics up soon.

Comment

• Name: Keith
              Ethnicity: Czechoslovak/British/Irish/Israeli/Scottish/Russian/German/French
              What I do: Currently a student. Planning to start doing freelance programming to save up money.
              Why am I here: I love skylines and am currently in the process of finding one to buy.

Comment

• Name: Tim
                Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
                What I do: Student and car enthusiast
                Why am I here: I have been a car enthusiast ever since I was 3 years old, and a big fan of the GTR ever since I was 10 years old. I want to get an R32 when I can afford to pay insurance, upkeep, and the car. Hopefully in 2014 when the R34s are importable the R32s depreciate a lot so I can afford one a few years after that.

Comment

• Posting Intro

Name: Mike
                  What I do: Work as a parts salesman for FCPStores, where we specialize in Foreign car parts for BMW, Volvo, Mercedes, and Audi/VW. Huge car guy, wish I could get my hands on a Skyline but have worked with the motors, and my latest money pit is a S13 240sx with an RB20 swap. On here to get advise suggestions and most importantly scour for parts!
                  Last edited by miklary; 09-29-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys.

Name: Evan
                    Ethnicity: Boring old Canadian
                    What I do: Electrician
                    Why am I here: To gain info on the reality of owning an R34 (like so many others, I'm sure) in the coming years. Currently into sport bikes/track racing, but I've been lusting after them for years. Except now, the finances might be able to line up in the right way, too.

Comment

• hi everyone

Name: Simon
                      Ethnicity: english?
                      What I do: mechanic, fabricator, egineer
                      Why am I here: OWN A R32GTR SKYLINE :P , jahaah, in love with them fo the past 10 years. hope i can help out and get some vaid info too .

Comment

• 91 r32 idiling purge??? need help ASAP!

hey im looking at getting this 91 r32 on trade for my golf, but the problem with the r32 is that it seems to have an idle purge or something like that, the guy told me it putters but only after it warms up so i thought id ask some people on here if anyonw had the problem? and what you think i should do? i was told to do a z32 igniter swap but to me it sounds like a idle purge and not a putter or misfire, any ideas? i need some advice ASAP! thanks

Comment

• New member from Miami

Here to share some of our GTR races with you guys.
                          Even though we just lost one in an accident last Wednesday.
                          Looking forward to interacting with all of you!

Comment

• Name: Al
                            Ethnicity: Scottish / Indian
                            What I do: Security
                            Why am I here:to gain more knowledge of the cars that i have grown to respect and love since i first heard of them from a aussie buddy back in 97, and currently thinking about buying a R32

Comment

• New here...

I'm new here...don't have a GT-R but found the forum through a google search

I live in Langley

Rob

Comment

• R32 in the GTA

Greetings

Have been a R32 GTR owner for a little over a year. About 70% thru my mods. Will post details soon

Comment

Working...
                                X