This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chino905 View Post
    Im new to the scene although i dont have a skyline yet but i wannnnnttt one soooooo bad, recently, my fully built civic was stolen, no insurance as it was getting swap work done, huge loss to me took me years to save n build the motor, sadly its stolen n now i want a skyline, looking for a clean shell or dece running gtr. Seen a few on kijiji but the good ones they get sold quick anyways msg me pm is best chow.
    Hey man.

Sucks about your last project.

Good luck with the Skyline hunt, be patient and get a good example.

So far mine makes a great daily driver. But primary / daily RHD insurance is expensive... If your credit isn't good, they won't even allow you to pay monthly. Which could be upwards of a couple grand down payment to insurance, just to get the car on the road.

Gas is pricey to... RB25DET = 11.25L of Ultra 94 / 100km. Or $15.75 / 100km...

I think it's worth it, cause nothing makes people smile like seeing a Skyline.

If you need any help or advise, pm me on here or on JDMR

- Philly
    www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Name: Ray
      Ethnicity: Chinese

Hi Everyone,

Just a little intro about myself. I was the first to get the R35 GTR back in July of 2008 in New York. Since then its been through couple mods . Now putting out 600whp and currently back to the shop in getting a build of 1000+whp. I purchase a friend's 1991 R32 last year has about 55,000 miles to the odometer. So here I am looking to get some good advice and info from you guys on what route to go in making this a beast. Its has basically just have bolts on now with a new AEM v2 putting out 420whp.

Comment

• Name:Mario
        Ethnicity: French Canadian

Hi !

A little intro about myself ,I just order a new GTR the 7 January and i waiting for to try it, my plan its to make it as fast as possible
        i already owe a Charger SRT8 2006 fully modified getting 900 whp, but more fun to have a GTR to drive and play with

Comment

• Hello, from jdmliquidation.ca

Hello, all at GTR Canada.
          My name is Matt and I am starting up an online automotive parts liquidation store called "jdmliquidation.ca" and would like to be a sponsor to this forum.

We are on facebook under jdm liquidationca and are currently organizing a group buy for track tires.

We are hosting a vote to see what tires we should order.

Bridgestone potneza re050

or

Bridgestone potenza re-11

If you are interested or would like to offer a comment please feel free to email us at:

jdmliquidation@yahoo.ca

and "like us" on facebook at jdm liquidationca

Thank you

Comment

• Just saying hi, I didn't own one yet but looking for a GTS atm...hope I will get one soon =)

Comment

• Name : Mike

Thought i would say hi to everyone on the forum im new to this but it seems like there is alot of usefull info and good people on here hope to share my 2 cents again soon lol

Comment

• Name: Qadiyr

Whats going on everyone? Im a huge nissan fan. Currently i own and drive a rhd converted s13 silvia powered by an rb25det. Im the type that will buy random stuff thats not even needed as long as I find it cool enough. For instance I bought nissan playing cards for my far a while back. So u get the point. Lol

Comment

• Hey guys, just picked up a 91 GTR. Its my first real tuner car as I come from the minitruck scene but I thought id try something new. Ill post some pics up soon but its bone stock which is nice. Cheers boys, Cody

Comment

• Name: AJ
                    Reason for being here: The dream of owning a skyline from midnight club 3 when I was younger came true! I got a wicked seal on two r32 gtst's and am excited! I know a decent amount about cars but these will be my first turbo cars. I like to do all the work myself as I am a bit of a gear head. My plan is to restore one of these cars as it has been sitting for 12 years and then learn to drive better than most with it! While still babying it of course! I'm already considering Doing an rb30 swap but that's me, I dream big! Thanks for your time!

Comment

• Intro

Hey Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I own a shop in Kelowna called Force-Fed Racing which specializes in perfomance imports. We do everything from part sales, fabrication, dyno tuning, and everything else thats involved in getting your car down the track. We have two locations with one in Kelowna and another in Abbotsford BC to best serve western Canada. We have dealt with many high power RB's over the years and am looking foward to being involved with gtrc.

Thanks, Eric

Comment

• name ken
                        age 28

Comment

• Introduction

Name: Kiley
                          I'm actually from the United States, but just over the border in Pittsburgh PA. I'm not so sure there are any really active Skyline forums in the US and I used this one a lot while I was building my S13 240sx with RB26 swap.

I originally decided to keep my swap twin turbo but since have discovered with the steering column its far to crowded on the driver side of my car. So I've basically come on here to create a for sale thread to try to sell my current twin setup in order to get a single top mount.

Heres a couple pictures of the car though:

and a little video of it getting tuned from the Evans-Tuning YouTube channel:
                          Complete parts list found @ http://www.evans-tuning.com/dynos/2012/05/92-nissan-240sx-coupe-r33-swap-twin-gt2876-turbos-460whp355tq-haltech-platinum-pro-plug...

In an attempt to not step on any toes I'll wait to post what I'm selling until I can actually post it in the marketplace.

Thanks!

Comment

• Name: Grampy
                            Ethnicity: Shud not matter at all
                            Why here: I soon will shift to Canada. Looking forward to own a GTR right away. So needed to join this forum to get to know wats happening in BNR world at Canada & where to get hooked for stuff.
                            I have had a BNR33 & currently an FD3S with a Supra Motor.
                            Hope to get a BNR34 soon

Comment

• Hi

Name: Andrew

Hi, have been browsing this forum on off for a few years, lusting after R32's I've been a toyota guy for the most part and have a couple projects on the go, 85 corolla, and 85 cressida.

What the corolla used to look like before I parked it

BNR32, AE86, MX73(project for sale), RN130

Comment

• Hello

Joined forum to get in touch with JZ about a car he had. Always interested in GTR. Kevin

Comment

Working...
                                X