X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name : Syed
    ethnicity: Pakistani
    What I Do: Biomedical Eng. Tech.
    Why am I hear: Just bought a R32 Gtst. Always am a sucker for Nissans. Owned a S14, Maxima, Micra. Here learn and cause trouble

Comment

• hello

hello all.

jimmy
      ontario
      from the states
      occupation / history: motorcycle road race engineer for us national teams like Suzuki and factory aprillia and mpt racing. I've built JDM cars all my life in the states in los Angeles. moved to Canada with,y wife and daughter, and now I can own a gtr legally. also a certified scuba instructor.
      soon to have a r33 gtr
      s12,s13 full built sr20det x2,
      fc3s half bridge port, t4 turbo, turboII chassis. fd3s brew motor built.
      Toyota soarer 1jzgte vvti.
      98 R1, 99R1, 04R1, TZ250, TZ125, gsxr600 07 race bike , and a few more

Comment

• Name: Marcus
        Ethnicity: Caucasian
        What I do: Music video director/producer/editor
        Why am I here: I've loved cars and motorcycles ever since I was in elementary school. I learned to drive on a 2009 Subaru WRX (standard transmission) and I've never owned an automatic transmission car. Since getting my license 4 years ago I've owned a Ford Ranger, Mazda B2200 (my brother taught me to double-clutch on this one), and a 1997 Honda Accord 2.2L. I've always had a love for skylines and now that I'm out of school I can stop buying commuter 4-bangers and save for a Skyline GT-R33 which I plan to import in the winter. I'm here to learn as much as I can before I own my first Skyline.

Comment

• From Alberta Canada
          Name: devin
          Age 21
          What do I do: farm
          Why am I here: have had three skylines now and have just grew up loving them an want to learn as much as I can about them. Also like to read about others builds and how they have done stuff. Learn new trick and try to help as much as I can.

Comment

• Name: Jon
            Ethnicity: English/Canadian
            What I do: Truck and Coach service apprentice
            Why I'm here: well some customer at work was taking about cars and mostly nissan vehicles and I was looking into purchasing a 90' skyline GT-R r32 and he suggested that if I need any help tips and stuff for when I build it from a pile of parts and stuff

Comment

• Mysteryimpt here
              Name: Jay
              Ethnicity: Canadian
              What I do: Mechatronics Engineer
              Why I'm here: Well I am a new owner of Skyline GTS-T rb20 and I would like to learn about it and share my interest and learning experience with the rest of the skyline owners.

Comment

• hello my name is seth im 18 i live in saskatchewan right now and iam moving to bc this summer so looking into maybe getting a skyline.

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Samuel
                  Ethnicity: Cuban Canadian
                  What I do: General Labour in the construction
                  Why am I here: Well I am a new owner of Skyline GTR and I would like to learn about it and share my interest and learning experience with the rest of the skyline owners.

Comment

• Name: Corey
                    Age 21
                    location maratimes
                    what i do laborer
                    why i am here: to learn about skyline gtr

Comment

• Name: JM
                      Ethnicity: Asian
                      Why am I here: Planning to buy GTR and I need more info about the car.

Comment

• Name: Paul
                        Ethnicity: white/asian
                        Why I am here: I have a 94 r33 gtst series 1 (with a sunroof haha) and have some bud's that have r33's and said to join this site for tech advice and such. have been going to car meets and such around my area, would like to know about more.

Comment

• Name: JC
                          Ethnicity: Hispanic
                          Why I am here: to learn, advice, laugh, buy and sell

Comment

• Me:

Name: Shay
                            Ethnicity: White bitch
                            What I do: Stuff and things, especially things. Maybe a little bit of car audio installing.
                            Why am I here: Been into imports for as long as I can remember. Finally bought a GTR the other day, hoping to learn a few things while being a part of this community!

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Name: Jesse
                              Ethnicity: Mutt ( American, Mexican, Irish, Japanese, Italian, and Cherokee Indian but my two biggest portions are mexican-american.)
                              What I do: United States Marine / Automotive Detailer in pursuit of my Business Degree
                              Why I'm here: I have always loved Nissan heritage but have been on the 240sx/Silvia side. I am looking at moving to the R Chassis side as I am tired of dealing with lowballs, broke kids, and people who can't use google or the search button on forums. I know it happens everywhere but I am more interested in Skylines since its not as easily affordable in the United States. Thanks for having me here and if you have any questions on auto detailing feel free to ask as I will try my best to answer and if not I will search and get you one, cheers.

Comment

• Hey Everyone,

Name: Lucas
                                Ethnicity: Canadian eh?
                                Why I am here: love skylines especially the r34 and want to learn more about them for the future

Comment

Working...
                                X