X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name; EIKI
    Resident: Port Coquitlam Bc
    Reason: To find parts. search info, creep on other ppls car pics, and find ppl to cruise with!

Comment

• Intro.

Good morning gents.

Me:
      Name: Grant
      Ethnicity: Who cares we are canadian.
      What I do:
      Why am I here: I grew up in victoria. I have always been into cars. recently sold a 1995 Nissan Silvia s14, and then decided it was a great idea to purchase a 1993 R32 GTS-T. Currently me and my two other buddies are restoring it, back to new condition. Mainly on here for questions that need answering and parts. Oh and trust me lots of good questions hense my user name.

Thanks Boys.

Grant

Comment

• Newie

Name: Derek
        Ethnicity: White man
        What I do: Journeyman Pressure Welder
        Why am I here: i am here because i own a 95 r33 GTR and i am totally obsessed with my car. I have it all torn apart in my garage and do all my own work (well try to lol) . im here to connect with people on discussing gtr's and learn as much as i can and hopefully help others.

Comment

• Hi

I am r32 gtr owner from the uk, memeber of gtr.co.uk, always come and have a look at your owners club and enjoy reading posts etc.

Looking foward to asking a few questions so you experts can give me advice!!!

regards mdss
          Last edited by mdss; 06-13-2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Name: Brandon
            Ethnicity: Fijian
            What I do: Apprentice Tech.
            Why am I here: i am here because i own a 91 r32 GTST. I bought it super cheap and always in need of parts. Looking to meet a bunch of new people and get tips from the nissan "Gurus"
            Names Brandon but people know me as Darkness

Comment

• Intro

Name: Irvin
              Ethnicity: American
              What I do: Engineering Student
              Why I'm here: Other than the fact that skylines are awesome, I enjoy everything automotive. Lost my 2011 Mustang 5.0 in a wreck and waited 8 long months to get back into the car scene. So I recently bought an R32 gts-4 W/ Rb26dett and now ended up here. New to the skyline world and have a bunch of questions hoping you all could help. looking forward to getting to know you all.

Comment

• Name: Brendan
                Ethnicity: Canadian ( Heinz 57 )
                What I do: Machine tech
                Why I'm here: Always loved Japanese cars. Obviously attention went to skylines. Bought an r33 about a year ago ( Evolution23's red rocket ). Honda Pilot decided to smash into me on my 3rd time driving it. Now I want another... Where else better to look that a skyline forum! PS: If you have an R33 for sale ( or R34 ) , shoot me a PM
                (O||o___SKYLINE___o||O)

I'm thinkin' RB's

Comment

• Name: Taylor
                  Ethnicity:African American
                  What I do: nissan tech
                  Why am I here: I've been into imports since I was 14. I've owned several mk3 supras. Right now I have a pretty heavily modified 1jz mk3. I will try to add pics later. Doing this all from my phone lol. I recently became very interest in r32s and my research lead me here. I hope to learn alot from this community and own one by the end of the year. Sounds like a pretty large goal to achieve but I think I can get it done. Looking forward to getting to know you guys

Comment

• Name: Joy
                    Ethnicity: Chinese
                    What I do: Banking
                    Why am I here: 2013 R35 Parts out

Comment

• Name: Alex
                      Ethnicity: European
                      What I do: Software Engineer
                      Why am I here: I've been into sports cars in general since a very young age, always followed car news, car video games. I gradually moved into collecting some diecast models and owning my first car. At the moment, I'm looking to expand my car horizon and purchase a Skyline of some kind, so I've come to this forum to research the information and meet others into JDM cars.

Comment

• Name: Freddy
                        Ethnicity: Black folk (Haitian)
                        What I do: Machinist apprentice
                        Why am I here: I have a S13 240sx, looking to put an RB25 in it. Just need to absorb as mush knowledge as possible.

Comment

• Name: Lawrence
                          Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
                          What I do: Poor uni student
                          Why am I here: currently have a jza70 in my garage and desperate for insurance. My dream car is the r34 but as it looks right now in Ontario, owning one seems next to impossible. Hope this forum can help me out as ive seen very good posts and an active community. Thanks!

Comment

• Name: Carson
                            Ethnicity: Canadian ( and bits of other european countries )
                            What I do: First year university student and construction worker
                            Why I am here: Ive always been into cars and had my first car that I modded last year and up until now. Skylines have always been "that" car to me. So much potential in the car as the way of upgrades and tuning. The 2 door style with the nice spoiler has always been awesome.

So I picked up a 96' GTS-T in pretty mint condition the other day with turbo back exhaust, intake and a turbo timer. So a nice building platform.
                            Pictures will be up later.
                            1996 Skyline GTS-25T

Comment

• Name: Brian
                              What I do: I tune Skyline ECU RB20 to RB26 as well as SR20 ECU. Fantastic cars, fantastic motors that deliver excellent power.

I love Nissans, they are the Ultimate Japanese Cars.
                              Nistune Dealer and Tuner

Comment

• Name: Jake
                                I love skylines
                                young driver
                                daily driver
                                Nova Scotia, Canada

Comment

Working...
                                X