Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Ian and I live in Edmonton. I work in the transportation engineering field and have been into cars my entire life. In addition to my new R33 GTR (midnight purple) which I just imported, I have a 2005 350Z, a 2010 Civic and a 99 Olds Intrigue (winter Car) I am probably one of the older members but hey, even us old guys love those Japanese high performance cars. Would love to hook up with other R33 GT R owners in the Edmonton area.

Comment

• New Member to the GTR World 1993 GTR R32

[QUOTE=JZ;283]Okay, we did this a few months ago on our old yahoo group and it befits the occasion to start again here.

Everyone, please post your intros here!

Me:
      Name: Rodney Codner
      Ethnicity: Canadian
      What I do: Food Broker
      Why am I here: I bought the Godzilla of cars and always wanted one so this year I decided to take the plunge and get a real race car! Looking forward to a drifting good time.
      ...and you?

Comment

• name: Tim Davis
        car: 180sx

Comment

• Whats up everybody, Frank here aka rbsnyper, I'm 40 and live in the GTA (Toronto). Been doing the mod thing for a long time and own a Z32 with a 26 gtr in it. Hopefully you guys can help me out with stuff and vice versa.

Comment

• Me:
            Name: Steve
            What I do: Nuclear power
            Why am I here: Skyline's are f'n brilliant automobiles.

Comment

• Hi name is D. Starr from around Waterloo region and the GTA ... I just think Skylines are amazing machines and I'm here wanting to buy one.

Comment

• Me:
                Name: Theo Koudys
                What I do: Millwright
                Why am I here: For shits and giggles

Hi guys, I've been into jap cars since i was 17 and had a '91 integra. Since then I have grown up into the RWD Nissan world with having owned 5 240sx's, the current one being a clean no winter '97 Kouki that I have owned for 7 years. I have slowly modded it up including a turbo (ka-t, not an sr), 2 way diff, full suspension, brakes and wheel upgrade, bucket seat and Factory aero which needs to be painted and installed still. I am currently building the block up with forged internals.
                I do have a new found respect for the AWD cars now that my wife has just picked up a 2010 Acura TL type SH with the AWD and 305hp.

To be honest, I'm here to sell a couple things and maybe find a few good deals!

-Theo

ps: I hope you guys don't hate on drifters

Comment

• !!

Me:
                  Name: Jim
                  What I do: auto tech
                  Why am I here: Still have my love for Rb power!

Comment

• Gts-t

Hey there just picked up my gtst just in time for winter to park it lol!
                    Name:Jesse
                    Needs: lots of advice
                    will do:what it takes

Comment

• New to the forum.
                      name: Adrian

Have gone through plenty of imports. Last was a nice little street/track AE86, a few integras, honda civic EK type R swap w/5 lug etc. On the hunt for another vehicle for all year, on the site to gather info.

Comment

• GTR Fan

Name: Gerald
                        Hometown: Calgary, Alberta

Recently signed up with Gtr canada for the same reason as probably everyone on this forum. Im interested in getting as much info as possible for my r33 gtr aswell as to purchase parts. looking forward to meeting all of you.

Comment

• GTR fan/owner

Name: Chris Warnock
                          Job: VFX Guy
                          Why am I here: I have always been a fan of the skyline and everything about the awesomeness! especially the RB. I am almost an owner of my very first dream car and i joined this forum to get some feedback on the vehicle and wondering if what he has done to the engine if its a good buy as i am still learning a lot about vehicles and its all happening so fast so i thought whats better then to ask a lot of great people who are all about the GTR. Any help would be great, but i wont post here i will post in a new thread.

Looking forward to know all of you.

Comment

• Me:
                            Name: Trevor Evenson
                            What I do: Automotive Tech Apprentice - 2nd Year
                            Why am I here: Currently to sell parts off my junked R32 GTS-t and hopefully towards the end of winter end up buying another Skyline and such.

Comment

• GTR, VQ38DETT 240sx owner
                              Canadian
                              Job: JDM performance parts importer and supplier
                              Why I am here: I have been a fan of Japanese cars for as long as I can remember. I decided to join because, as much as you can learn from reading how to's and such, it is nothing compared to actually talking to Skyline owners.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Comment

• Name : Mark
                                Job: Automotive tech/Business student

Had a big turbo SRT4, moved onto a TT dodge stealth, now looking to make a fun r32 car to play with and look just the way I want it.
                                Last edited by rushtom2; 11-14-2010, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X