X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Folks

Name is Jicali
    Currently live in Edmonton Ab, but move around alot and have lived in Sask, and Nova Scotia as well.
    Im 28 years old.
    Drive a 2004 WRX that I have gotten initiated to turbo AWD cars and doing all the maintenance and modifacations to myself. I put a TBE to make it Stage two, and did a whole buncha driveline and suspension mods.
    Anyhow, looking for a new project and have always dreamed of owning a GTR.
    Here to educate myself on these beasts.
    Cheers

Comment

• First post first car gtr

Me Jacob
      Live : Vancouver island
      Reason : bought a 92 gtr don't know what I got myself into 19 yrs old

Comment

• Hey guys I'm Wes.

Recently picked up my friends 4 door project.

Needs a lot of love, but we'll see where I end up.

Comment

• wazaaaap

Name - Vincenzo
          Age - 30
          Ethnicity: Kanata
          What I do: Hustle

Comment

• Name: Noah
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            What I do: High school Student/Under the table cash jobs for Car Audio
            Why am I here: I might be half most of your guy's age, but trust me, I know my cars as well as any 25 year old. When I was 13, I bought my first car with the help of my older bro (I legally couldn't have a car in my name at that age haha) and it became a passion from there. I've went through quite a few cars in the last couple years including a 240sx, 2 Civics, a Protege, and a Minitruck. I actually just got my license and can now legally drive. The reason I'm here is because my brother and I just imported an ENR34 AWD n/a and wanted to get more info on it. Cheers guys and I hope I can gain your respect as probably the youngest Skyline owner on the forum.
            Thx!

Comment

• Introduction

Name: Cody
              What I do: Automotive service technician
              Why I am here: I love skylines and have currently purchased one and am rebuilding the motor so I'm here to cruise the tech threads and see what others skyline owners have run into and hopefully meet some nice people with equally nice skylines.

Comment

• Me:
                Name: Shayne
                Ethnicity: English Canadian
                What I do: Live life
                Why am I here: I love JDM's.

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Kevin Reimer
                  What I do: Skateboard fast
                  Why am I here: Moving my project GTR forward.

Comment

• Name: Al
                    Building my RB25 powered S13 for the third time, looking for 500+ WHP.

Comment

• Greetings fellow Canadians

My name is Jordan Gunn (yes that is my real last name) and I live in Victoria British Columbia. I recently purchased my first Skyline - an 1989 gts-t, stanced and so clean it almost seems brand new. I have owned a lancer, Subaru Wrx, and a 350z, this skyline is by far my favorite car. It worries me because I know how much money i'm going to dump into it. But anyway,

Name: Jordan Gunn
                      Caucasion (if that matters)
                      21 years old
                      Born Canadian
                      Currently a student upgrading sciences so I can begin my studies as a petroleum technologist

Sorry if I missed anything! Stoked to be part of the skyline community

Comment

• Name: Ethan
                        What I do: I just finished my first course of Auto Body Mechanic this July 2013. I am not going to be a body man for my career, I just decided to take the course to learn everything about it for myself. I still haven't really figured out what exactly I would like to do with my life but for now I just really enjoy being around cars.... (Nissan Skylines) No Better Sound Then RB's!! But for now I have just decided to work an average Wear house job for now.

Cheers!

Comment

Name: Joanna
                          Ethnicity: Polish
                          What I do: Finance and Economics University Student, Part time server
                          Why I am here: I grew up loving cars, probably from the influence of my brother and his friends. Ever since I was little I have loved the R34 and got myself a nice xmod that I painted and made family members buy me parts for Christmas. I want to learn more about these beasts as I plan to purchase one once they are allowed here in Canada. Some people find me obsessed over this car, so I am excited to be part of a forum that shares in the enthusiasm!

Comment

• Name: Alex
                            Ethnicity: White Boy lol
                            Occupation: Currently a Salesmen at a Mazda dealership in Cincinnati with an associates degree in Automotive Science (How generic I know..) I plan to continue studying at the University of Cincinnati in the near future to study Marketing & Communications.
                            I'm just like the rest of you with a passion for an international icon. I daily drive a Chevy Cobalt & currently own an SR20 swapped S14 but plan to sell it soon in hopes to pick up an 88/89 GTS R32 from one of blokes up north.

Comment

• Name: Sungwoo Kim

Hey everyone, I'm the founder of Constant Revolution. I'm new to GTRCanada, I don't actually own one but obviously am a car enthusiast. Was mostly into the S chassis before and still am. If funds allow, may consider again looking into an R34 sedan..

Anyways, I just recently filmed a video for our local wheelchair drift hero Sedrick. He happens to drift an R32 sedan, so I figured I'd share the video with you fine folks. Hoping to post it in the Pictures/Video thread, but here it is first

Comment

• Hello
                                My name is dylon meisner
                                I live in fort mcmurray alberta originally from nova scotia
                                I am 20 years
                                I have always been into Japanese cars my first car was a 1999 civic si that i built from the ground up running 210 whp on low boost 1.6 sohc i have recently bout a 1995 skyline gtr in fort mcmurray the guy that i picked it up from imported it himself he is a friend of mine but the stock turbos let go and took out 3 pistions so my intentions are to rebuild it this winter i have a brand new "race block" and "race head" that came with the car not sure of the brand or if they are anything special but he told me they were expensive i picked up the car quite cheap i only payed 5000$ for it with all the extra parts so i think i got a pre good deal car is also in amazing shape could not find a spot of rust on the whole car.
                                I am also very new with skylines have been doing some research latley trying to find out what to buy and things like that so if i ask some stupid questions my bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X