This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA R32 GTS4 sedan owner

Hey all, im Ben-David. i live in Tucson, Arizona (USA).
    im 25, a US Army infantry veteran, and huge auto enthusiast
    i just recently ordered a 1990 R32 GTS4 Sedan through an importer.
    its finally coming up on the 25 year federal exemption, so now i get my forbidden jdm cars.
    i still have a long wait till mine arrives. but its just more time to stockpile parts and not get tickets.

though i do have one issue, ive been searching everywhere, and cant find anything on R32 GTS4 (AWD) SEDANS.

i only find GTS4's or SEDANs, not both in one.

anyways, thank you all in advance for at least looking at my post

Comment

• Hello.

From calgary. I do own a slightly modified S30. Was a member from way back but am looking for R34's since they will become legal shortly.

Comment

• Name: Garret
        Ethnicity: Caucasian

Hey every one,I've been lurking for a while as a nonmember but I figured what the heck I'll sign up!
        I've been into imports since I was able to drive, Toyota and Honda mostly but I recently traded
        A 87 4runner for a 91 r32 gtst, the car had some serious problems,knocking,gauge wiring ripped out
        Covered in mold and body kit smashed up but hey why not lol, anyways I'll post a tread eventually!!.
        Quite new to the Nissan game but that why I'm here to learn and help others if I can.

Cheers !!

Comment

• Me:
          Name: Clyde
          Ethnicity: American
          What I do: Oil Field
          Why am I here: Just become a member getting ready to buy my first skyline as you guys surly know they become legal for importation down here in a few months and next august for the beloved GT-R. Figured I would start poking around here for good info as you all have about 10 years experience on us. Most U.S. forums talking about skylines are filled with 14 year old kids that watch too much fast and the furious, and turn too few wrenches. Thanks for a great site!

Comment

• Intro

My name is chris and i own 2009 gt-r in toronto looking to sell my vehicle

Comment

• Me:
              Name: Joe
              What I do: Oil Field
              Why am I here: Just become a member getting ready to buy my first skyline as you guys surly know they become legal for importation down here in a few months and next august for the beloved GT-R. Figured I would start poking around here for good info as you all have about 10 years experience on us.

Comment

• new here

Good day,

The names Scott, South-Western Ontario, Canada. Came here looking for R33 advice and assistance.

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Kevin
                  What I do: Student
                  Why am I here: Always loved GTR's. They are just starting to be federally legal in the US. I figured this was a good place to learn more / network.

Comment

• Me:
                    Name: Brian
                    Ethnicity:Canadian
                    What I do: Live pay cheque to pay cheque spending money on cars
                    Why am I here: I have a passion for unusual cars, things that people might not know right off the bat. My first car was a 83 RX7 and I have been a rotary nut ever since. I have always had a love for the old Hakosuka and thought the 510 looked similar enough so I nabbed one of those. A good friend of mine owned a R32 GST-T and though I could never see myself driving it, i really appreciated it and its history. Another friend of mine has recently picked up an R33 and it got me looking back at the old skylines and now I am trying to get my hands on a R31 skyline.

Comment

• Me:
                      Name: Shizuo
                      Ethnicity:Taiwan/Jap
                      What I do: Run my own business and garage as business as well. Going well now.

I own a R32 GTS4 and R35 GTR both JDM looking for parts here for R32 GTS4.

Comment

• Intro

well im mike
                        into the drifting scene
                        own a skyline gts-t an a mazda rx7

Comment

• Me:
                          Name: Ram
                          Ethnicity: Filipino/Chinese
                          What I do: Sit on my butt all day waiting for something to happen
                          Why am I here: I'm into cars obviously why I'm here. I like to check out peoples build thread's and maybe have one myself when I fully finish my car. I'm here to hunt for some rare goodies and also sell my own goodies, because I'm naughty.

Comment

• Me:
                            Name:Mike G.
                            What I do: production supervisor automotive factory
                            Why I'm here: looking for skyline project car and possible technical support for a father/son garage project

Comment

• New Guy From Winnipeg

Hello Guys,

New to the forums

From Winnipeg, MB. I just recently purchased a 95 R33 GT-R.
                              Joining the forum for info on these cars because I am new to the JDM/RHD cars.

Thanks!
                              Last edited by BlackR33GTR; 12-07-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Intro

Names Cody I'm a mechanic I'm debating getting a gtt 98 skyline so wanting to do some reading on different things about the vehicle such as common issues and other items also I'm from London Ontario

Comment

Working...
                                X