Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Crashed R32

Hey folks,

I'm in the market for an absolutely knackered BNR32 that hasn't been junked/salvaged. It's all about price - blown motor, dents, rust, all fine here. Within reason, of course.

It's a mixture of a parts car and a mad max type chassis project. Friends and I have spares coming out the wazoo, so we're going to join forces for a bit of fun. Said friends are down in the US though, hence the R32 and non-junked/salvaged requirement for the sake of making it importable.

GT-Rs only, but V.spec I or II is all fine. But the name of the game is cheap.

So if you've mashed your car and want to get out of it, maybe I'm your guy. Drop me a line.

Or, frankly, if you haven't crashed it but you've got a BNR32 in rough shape that you'd probably sell for under $10k, I may be your guy as well. If the part-out earnings bring the effective cost lower, it's good for me.
    Last edited by MB38; 02-29-2016, 02:45 PM.

I've got a US-importable 1990 GTR shell I'd sell for $500. It's basically a stripped shell, has the rear subframe, and is missing everything (including the chassis itself) in front of the firewall, so it would need a tube front end. Send me a message if you want it, though I don't check this forum all that often anymore.
    1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
    2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
    2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

PM'd you.

Comment

I have a r32 that hasn't been started for years in my garage. Ran when parked. Complete car. I have lost interest

Comment

Working...
        X