Fs: 1991 r32 gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 1991 r32 gtr

The time has come to part ways with my pride and joy. I’ve owned this car for just over 10years now and done everything I wanted to it. I’ve spent a lot of time, energy and of course money to get it to where I was happy with it but I find myself not having the time to truly enjoy it. The skyline community has been wonderful to me and I will surely miss it, possibly regret it as well, but I feel like I need to focus on other priorities in life and hopefully someone can enjoy this car as much as I have.

1991 R32 GTR
    44,xxxkm (purchased at 39,xxxkm in 2008)

Body:
    -Brand new crated quarter panels from Nissan were installed in 2011 to fix a small rust patch under the rear spat. Zero rust on this vehicle
    -Aston Martin Quantum Silver complete paint job including engine bay and complete underbody (whole underbody was stripped, undercoating removed and repainted)
    -Carbon vented hood, filled and painted in body colour. Equipped with Aerocatch locking hood locks
    -Genuine N1 side skirts
    -Genuine Ganador mirrors
    -AB Flug front diffuser
    -Top secret rear diffuser
    -Geniune N1 headlights
    -beats cooling panel

Engine Bay:
    -Late R32 RB26 long nose crank engine swapped to alleviate the earlier shortnose crank issues. Engine went over a complete tear down and inspection. EVERY gasket, washer, o-ring, sealing surface was replaced. Turbos inspected for leaking/shaftplay. Everything cleaned and repainted etc. Wanted to ensure a perfectly operating engine without issues. Every part purchase was brand new.
    -Complete factory-spec Wiring Specialties engine, transmission, coil and sub harness installed. No electrical gremlins!
    -New Nissan Cam Angle Sensor
    -New Nissan Idle control valve
    -R34 coil conversion with new Nissan R34 Coilpacks
    -New 02 sensors front and rear
    -New timing belt kit with idler/tensioner/spring and Tomei timing belt
    -Tomei intake and exhaust adjustable cam gears
    -New N1 waterpump
    -New N1 oil pump
    -New Radiator hoses
    -Mines cam baffle plates
    -Ross Tuffbond metal jacket harmonic balancer
    -Fuel Injectors cleaned and tested
    -Trust downpipe w/test pipe
    -HKS Super Turbo exhaust
    -Spec stage 2 clutch
    -clutch damper removal with new slave cylinder
    -N1 non-abs brake master cylinder w/ factory non-abs lines (complete abs removal)
    -complete hicas removal
    -body/fuse box wiring tuck for a cleaner look with battery relocated to trunk
    -Plazmaman Pro series Intercooler
    -Koyo radiator
    -Rebuilt Alternator
    -Rebuilt starter

Suspension/Driveline:
    -everything has been removed, cleaned, inspected and repainted or replaced and resealed down to the subframe, diff, attessa system etc etc
    -Front and rear wheel bearings
    -front tie rods and ball joints
    -SPL solid bushings all around including SPL solid subframe bushings and diff bushings
    -AMS hicas eliminator kit
    -AMS front and rear upper control arms
    -SPL rear traction arms
    -Driftworks front tension rods
    -Cusco front and rear sway bars with new poly bushings
    -all brake calipers rebuilt with new hawk pads and factory rotors
    -HKS Hypermax IV SP coil overs with custom specd spring rates

Wheels:
    -SSR SP1 3pc chrome disc, black spokes 18x9.5 +12 and 18x11 -1 on Toyo R888 tires
    -SSR hub caps and hub centric inserts
    -Rays duraluminim lug nuts,
    -nismo extended front studs with 10mm spacer
    -custom shortened rear lower control arms to tuck the wheels into the well better

Interior:
    -Cusco safety-21 Dash dodger bolt in cage with custom harness bar painted in black
    - Bride Gias II Kevlar seats with Bride lowmount slider brackets
    -Takata black 4pt camlock harnesses
    -Nismo 5pc floor mats
    -Nardi Deep Corn steering wheel
    -Greddy turbo timer
    -Kenwood double din DVD deck w/ alpine type S speakers all around
    -new shift and ebrake boots
    -new C-pillar trim
    -new center bezel trim and ashtray
    -dash has zero bubbles or flaws, all vents are perfect

Cons:
    -a few minor paint flaws as it was done roughly 6 years ago, some scratches and a couple chips in fender well from aggressive wheel stance, nothing major. Very Slight tire wear to suit on edge (900km on new tires)
    -a/c isn’t recharged.All seals replaced, just never got around to recharging it. Belt removed.
    -aggressive stance/low ride height and solid bushings makes this car have a slightly more rough ride with more driveline/road noise. Could be a Pro as it handles like it’s on rails!
    -1 cig burn on corner of rear passenger seat.

I feel that this is a beautiful example of a tastefully modified r32 GTR with all the right adjustments to make this an extremely fun yet reliable vehicle for years to come.
    I am asking 33,000usd obo located in Vancouver BC. Price is negotiable as are some items like wheels/harnesses etc

Will upload with photos tonight
    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"
Working...
X