• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still for Sale!

Comment

and yet another bump.....

Comment

Just got laid off yesterday would really like this car to be gone! Can't afford storage fees now obviously. I'm giving it another week then I'm selling it to SGI for parts.

All together last weekend, drove it all week, solid subframe bushings and S13 subframe drives awesome! Handles so quick!

Comment

SGI won't offer me any more than $3000 for it, refuse to let it go for nothing. Bump. Been driving it off and on all week, runs great.

Comment

Car still for sale! Been driving it off and on all week, pulls amazingly hard! Carves corners extremely tight. Once I start working again if desired I will look into repairing the body damage and price will be adjusted for such.

Still looking for reasonable offers.

Comment

I can't seem to understand why people are asking SO much for gts-t's.

I sold my minty 1992 gts-t with a 8/10 body (minor chips which are to be expected for a 16yold car) with tons of extras (probably $4000 worth of parts) for $7800...

Put two and two together... you've been trying to sell it for how long now? there might be an underlying reason.

just my two cents... and take it as only that.

TROL

Comment

and what I am having a hard time understanding is why people on this forum have only put out offers for a few hundred dollars to a max. $3000, and yet I have locals DEEP into Skylines and imports, been in my car, driven it and rode in it with me, offering MORE than what I'm asking but yet no-one can come up with ANY cash on either side of what I'm asking. I've accepted the lower offers to get it moved, I really swear I have! But no-one can hand over a cheque or cash to complete the deal.

I've trailered the car TWICE to Calgary now because someone wanted it, I got there and they couldn't get the funds. Thats roughly five hours there and five back, for nothing.

I'd gladly drop my asking price if I recieved an offer I could see myself getting rid of the car for. I am not parting because I do not have time, and obviously now, no funds to ship everything out all over the country.

If it doesn't sell by winter, I'll just accept that I was asking too much to have people offer to buy it, and have the cash in hand, wether it was my asking price or not.

I'll gladly be the scammer to re-spray the car some ricey neon-glow-in-the-dark colour and sell it for 12g to a 16 yr old, wannabe street racer that'll give us all a bad name. But I'm not going to because I have faith in this forum and it's members, and I hope they can have the same trust and faith in me.

Comment

maybe updated pictures will help your sale.
                  glws

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                  R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

Updated pictures. Also up on kijiji,Autotrader etc. Very Open to reasonable offers.

Comment

bump $4800?

Comment

$4000??

Comment

$4000? New Phone number updated

Comment

$4000 obo, need this thing GONE!

Comment

Working...
                            X