GROUP BUY: DEFI style guages!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GROUP BUY: DEFI style guages!!!

I was just informed from my friend he is currently a dealer of these defi style guages. They are made in Taiwan with very high quality controls. Here are couple pics of the gauges and choice u can choose.

Price is the same for all four colours
    It will come with all sensors and hardware to hook up the gauges.
    Price is at the following if i get 50 guages at the same time
    -boost - $48
    -oil pressure - $58
    -oil temp - $50
    -water temp -$50

i only have the price for these 4 gauges for now. I will receive a sample in couple days.
    Prices above include shipping from Taiwan to Vanocouver only. I will ship to other province at buyers cost.

leave any questions here and i will try to reply them.
    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

wow prices are damn good but i'm hesitant to buy because of the made in taiwan stuff
    anyone have any experience with similar products? how do they hold up?

Comment

hey man,

im intrested in the boost, oil pressure, oil temp, water temp and exhuast temp.

do they come with mounting and everything for install? count me in for a set of blue gauges.
      2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
      1969 Cooper S. Restored
      1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

my friend is currently using themon his audi A4 2.0T. it has been used for 6 months and no problem. i will be getting a sample in a week and will put them on one of my car to test it out.

here is the pic of it installed on an A4 2.0T

i can also get guage pods for it. pricing for the pods will be up tonite.

Comment

I'm interested in all 4. ANy idea on shipping to Ontario?

Comment

Interested in 3 gauges.
            RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
            Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

I also need oil press, oil temp, and boost(in psi).

Comment

Can these fit in the stock cluster above the a/c controls and cd player ?
                I would go for Oil P,Oil Temp, Volts

Comment

they will not fit in the stock triple cluster. u will either need a stand for it.

c'mon guys, this is such a gd deal for some decent looking gauges, i expected more feedback!!!! I am going to set my deadline in NOV 12th. gauges will be ship within a week of the deadline by fedex. And i will be distrubite them as needed. non-lowermainland people will be responsible for their own shippng fees. I am doing to this for free to help out the fellow skyline community so i hope u guys will appreciate this.

Please PM ur specific choice of gauges, colour and measurements. I give u a shipped quote if u are out of Vancouver.

i will accept EMT, paypal (add 3%), or we can meet in person.

Comment

those gauges look pretty sweet. too bad their measured in BAR instead of PSI otherwise id be all over them
                    whats going to power my skyline come spring?

Comment

they are availible in PSI as well as described on the pictures

Comment

I am the A4 guy...
                        We also do supply aftermarket pods to fit in these gauges, if anyone is interested, Email me, and I can get you those info.

If you have any questions about gauges and pods, please contact either me or C-Units.

Thanks for you guys' support

Luke

Comment

pic of the pods

the one that holds 3 guages will be $30 dollar and a single stand is $10

EGT is $85
                          Volt is $48

Comment

just want to clear up that triple gauge , is it the radar cup one or the dash mount one?
                            It's Not Your Tires Screaming, It's The Asphalt!

I Live to race, and Race to Live!!!

I Love my スカイライン

Comment

Price are the same among them.

Comment

Working...
                              X