No announcement yet.

GROUP BUY: DEFI style guages!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry...we are only running this GB based on the 52mm gauges. We do have the 60mm one but price is not the same as the 52mm gauges GB price.

Comment

Do you have a 52mm A-Pillar two-gauge or three-gauge pod that could be included in the buy?

Comment

You can go back to page 2, We've posted a pic of all the pods that they all fit 52mm gauges.

BTW, for those who wants to order these gauges, please PM C-unit all the info.

Thanks

Luke

Comment

What is the exepcted time it will take to get them shipped to your door in BC?
          1991 Skyline GTS-T DRIFT BUILD
          1990 Skyline GTR-32 RIP...stupid thief
          1997 Dodge Dakota 4x4
          2004 Honda CBR600RR (SOLD)

Comment

The deadline ends at nov 12 and it wil take around 1 week the get the order shipped. The manufracture will ship this VIA surface mail which takes 1 month to get to my house.
            Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

does the pod availible for rhd???

Comment

The right hand drive pod is also availible, just specify when u order.

once again, the dead line is coming soon, so please give me a payment when u can. thanks

Comment

DUE TO NOT EVERYONE IS ABLE TO GET THE MONEY IN ON TIME, i will delay the dead line to NOV 16.

Comment

Come on guys, please order your gauges!!!

Price will be raised after the GB.

Bump to the top

Comment

i got the sample today. its off my cell phone so colour is kinda messed up n not so clear. i will take more pic when i get my digi cam back tomorrow.

Comment

ORder has been made and they are under production right now. I am shipping them with fedex so they will get here in a week after they finihs making them. ETA is around 2 weeks from now. thanks.

ALSO we ever are interested in them but missed out, please PM me and i can still get them coming if i get enough ordered.

Comment

c-unit pmd you with my needs...I cant believe I never saw this thread haha....get back to me.

thanks
                          1989 GTR R34 Nur/T67(SOLD )
                          DD 97 auto hatch
                          waiting on the R34

Comment

pm replied.

I am having another group buy for whoever missed out this time. the dead line will be 2 weeks from now so please let me know.

Comment

Does anyone have any product feeback from these units yet ????

Comment

Cna't believe no one have put them on....

Comment

Working...
                                X