• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ide be interested in a oil pump

can you please let me know the cost

Comment

Originally posted by mcfly View Post
      I am still waiting back on a reply so i may just "wing" it for shipping cost using other things i have bought as a basis for weight/cost.
      Just get us a price on the parts with the stipulation that we all "share" in the cost of the shipping - whatever it is. Do a proportion of freight cost against the actual $$$ spent or the total dim weight or something like that. ie. - total order is $10K and I'm buying $1K - then I pay 10% of the shipping cost. Make sure you add a few points for yourself to cover your costs of doing all this work for us as well - it will still be better than all of us trying to do this on our own.
      1991 Case 580K 2WD Extendahoe (aka "Brutus")
      2006 Ford F350 SD PSD Crew DRW (aka "Monster")
      2006 Kubota F2880 60" Mower & 51" Snowblower (aka "Buzz")

Comment

Originally posted by Ezzie View Post
        Just get us a price on the parts with the stipulation that we all "share" in the cost of the shipping - whatever it is. Do a proportion of freight cost against the actual $$$ spent or the total dim weight or something like that. ie. - total order is $10K and I'm buying $1K - then I pay 10% of the shipping cost. Make sure you add a few points for yourself to cover your costs of doing all this work for us as well - it will still be better than all of us trying to do this on our own.
        this sounds reasonable to me.

if this is a "go" I'd love to get you a total parts list for what I want if you could get back to me with pricing.
        1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
        2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
        2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Are you still waiting for a reply, or is this not happening anymore?
          Dan Hofman
          DnA Garage - the performance gene
          www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

Gotta hate exiting group buys that flop
            No build thread.
            1991 nissan
            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Working...
            X