No announcement yet.

Feeler: Group Tuning by Endless-R Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have hired Eric from XS Engineering if i was looking for a pfc/fcon tuner

Comment

id be interested in getting an fcon v-pro from them tuned. think you can give me a ball park figure of what they will charge for this?

Comment

Ok, so i landed last night and talked to them this morning, so all is good. They will work out some prices and get back to me tomorrow (Tonight for us)

The prices they come back with will NOT include the dyno rental, since we need to rent out a dyno.

They said depending of how many people we get, they price by the Car, not by the hour. and can do about 2 cars a day (3 depending on what people want since everyone will want different levels of tune and everyones cars are set up differently.)

Just to know, are people mainly just interested in getting their cars mapped for Canadian fuel performance mapping? or race fuel or both etc? the more you want to longer it takes obviously.

If you are 100% interested, can you please send me well set up PM with some info of what you are looking for eg:

GTR32 - Running PFC/FCon/Stock
        Im looking for a regular safe tune up/Max Power on Race fuel/etc etc

Something along that.

Yes Endless can do a tune up on your stock ECUs also, if you are not running Aftermarket

For those of you wanting to BUY an Fcon from them and also get it tuned, please be aware that Endless-R will lock the ECU.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain View Post
          Ok, so i landed last night and talked to them this morning, so all is good. They will work out some prices and get back to me tomorrow (Tonight for us)

The prices they come back with will NOT include the dyno rental, since we need to rent out a dyno.

They said depending of how many people we get, they price by the Car, not by the hour. and can do about 2 cars a day (3 depending on what people want since everyone will want different levels of tune and everyones cars are set up differently.)

Just to know, are people mainly just interested in getting their cars mapped for Canadian fuel performance mapping? or race fuel or both etc? the more you want to longer it takes obviously.

If you are 100% interested, can you please send me well set up PM with some info of what you are looking for eg:

GTR32 - Running PFC/FCon/Stock
          Im looking for a regular safe tune up/Max Power on Race fuel/etc etc

Something along that.

Yes Endless can do a tune up on your stock ECUs also, if you are not running Aftermarket

For those of you wanting to BUY an Fcon from them and also get it tuned, please be aware that Endless-R will lock the ECU.

If you already have an unlocked Vpro.. would they lock it after their Tune?

We should ask Eric from XS if he would do a trip up here and for how much etc.

Any type of ballpark tuning figure?
          1987 Lamborghini Countach

Comment

this was some time ago so rates may have changed.
            travel tuning is airfare, hotel, transportation plus $1000/day. That is for a 7 hour work day. Anything beyond 7 hours per day is $200/hour. It is rather expensive, but that's why its usually A)race teams, B)rich dudes, or C)a group of buddies that fly us out. If you have a small group it becomes actually a good value.

If you bring the cars to LA, we bill hourly so make sure that the cars are ready to go. Otherwise we bill to repair the cars also. So the better prepped the car, the less time it takes, and the less repair bill is.

Thanks
            Eric

Comment

just go to ryan at monster turbo...

Comment

Wow guys. can you keep it on topic please, i know there are other people that can do it, this post is not about them.

Comment

Re Locking Fcons;

Endless-R locks their Fcons because they are protecting their tuning and time and efforts. IF you are still fine with that, get in touch, we are still looking for people, we would like to get at least 10 to make their trip and rental time worth it.

Will update again with more info re, ball park pricing.

Comment

These are just Estimated prices for tuning:

Fcon V Pro: 150,000
                    Power FC: 130,000
                    Endless ROM : 90,000

All in JPY this is just estimated, per car.

All customers would have to firstly get their engines checked and made sure they are in proper working order, because, if time came to tune and find out your compression test is bad etc, its not possible to tune the car and that will lead to problems to other customers.

Again this is their estimated pricing, depending on how many people we have, we can work around to see if we can get a better deal since Dyno rental time, flight, hotel, etc. still would need to be addressed.

OR

For a flat rate of 231,000 Per day, they can fit multiple customers in, for majority of work from 10am to 8pm

so again say we have 10 people with majority of tuning is mild and even some mechanical work (not engine overhauls) we can pay for them to stay for 3 days and split the work load evenly between customers.

Well thats the Endless-R side of the pricing, Dyno rental is KVR so i need to call them and see what that will be like.

Let me know if any of you are still interested.

Comment

I am possibly picking up a GTR soon and will be defintately interested.
                      95 Supra RSP GT42R Titan
                      91 GTR R32 Bee-R Rips RB30
                      95 GTR R33 Vspec MDP
                      09 GTR R35 NUR GT-800R
                      11 FX

Comment

So far its just me and you then, if you are ok with the prices then thats great, but to make it a little more cost effective we need a few people, maybe not 10 but like 5 or so ?

Comment

Help me out here if you can.........I live in Toronto......and would like to participate, but I am running a modded ECU (chipped/tuned). Will they retune the ECU with another EPROM? The ECU already has a socket in it, so it is just a chip swap, I guess..........

..........but anyways, if I do join in, how much will it be for tuning and dyno-ing, assuming there are just three people? pm me if you want.
                          (O||O___SKYLINE___O||O)

Cheap, Reliable, Fast.....PICK TWO
                          SERENITY NOW!!!!!!
                          HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST CRIME

Comment

it depends on what we want example:

If its us 3, and we all only want tuning (dyno) done, it would be cheaper to pay for them to stay for one or two days, and have them tune our cars they can do like 3 cars a day if you wanted. (look at prices above) basically they are almost on par with getting XS to do it.

Remember we still have to include prices of their flight and stay. I dont think we can force them to live outside and eat ego waffles but for them to fly all the way over here, to do tuning on one or two cars, its a waste really, thats why i think the more people the better. worth their time and we can split the cost of putting them up.

Comment

It depends on how you want the car tuned, i think they could do that like a reflash, but im not 100% sure if it wil work on other chips since the have their own too.

Comment

are they still coming cause im from montreal and i'm realy interested !!!
                                DrifterToyz Team

AV FABRICATION (514) 885-2884
                                TK RACE HEADS (514) 920-0094

Runing me Broke RB power FTMFW !!!
                                HELLAFLUSH offset is everything !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X