Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Radiators and Tires

All Done.

Thanks Connor for being a TROLL. I guess every Forum DOES have a few kicking around.

If there was some way to get the radiator shipped to the states instead of pick up I would be in for one.

Comment

Originally posted by loserdrumguy View Post
      If there was some way to get the radiator shipped to the states instead of pick up I would be in for one.
      You can order it directly from her on Ebay:

Here is a link to her current Ebay stock:

Comment

Wow, I honestly thought that Radiator Deal would have drawn a little more attention. I am very surprised.

I am not sure if my post was very clear or not...BUT

SHE HAS EVERYTHING IN STOCK IN CALGARY AND IS READY FOR PICKUP ON A MOMENTS NOTICE.

Comment

Ok, we get it. Great deal and thanks for the info, now do us all a favour and relax a little. I think most people, if interested, are either tucking that information in their back pockets or simply calling. Now please stop writing in large bold caps expecting all of us to tell you how wonderful you are. I'd love to get a set of skins for that kind of money, but my project is at another phase right now and it'll have to wait, so if I have to pass up a deal on tires to get the car running then I'll damn well pass on the tires.
          There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who do not.

Comment

LOL....
            I am not looking for anyone to tell me how wonderfull I am...nor am I looking for any SH!T from a little e-punk.
            You added nothing positive to this thread, other than a hint to your TROLL nature. Go find another thread to soil......move along Jr.

Comment

ya didnt have to delete the post. the best way to deal with kids like that is to ignore them. by deleting the stuff, he basically won.

anyhow, nice looking rads. I will be looking into them for sure in the near future.

TROL

Comment

It's not that I wanted to win or lose.....without a post, he has nothing left to cry about. I know what you mean though.

This is the second thread of mine which he has crapped in.......and I PROMISE, THERE WON'T BE A THIRD. Everyone meets in person eventually, say at a Cruise or Event.

I have been in contact with enough people about them and anyone interested just has to PM me.

Comment

Working...
                X