No announcement yet.

Aftermarket Coil Packs * Like splitfire, less $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in, put me on the list. I go through coilpacks like no other. When does the order go in?
    Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrocker View Post
      Im in, put me on the list. I go through coilpacks like no other. When does the order go in?
      When I have 10 ready to buy people ! Added you to the list !

Comment

Originally posted by tokes View Post
        I just ordered a set on ebay a few days ago.

If you want to try them out and see how they run on your car, I'd be more than happy to let you try em. So long as I get a rip in it

Ok Tokes...but it's limited to a 4000RPM so no turbo spooling .
        ........Nothing but Good Times........

Comment

I have these in my car, i havent had the carout but it'll start so they work so far.
          Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

comon need 4 more people !

Comment

I'm in. Do we have to pay him now? Or can we pay once we get the 10 orders? Someone pm me when there are 10, I'll probably forget about this thread.
              '95 Chrysler Voyager options: A/C, power steering, power brakes, cruise control, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, AM/FM Cassette, new tires, automatic transmission, yeah bitches.
              Future plans: 18" wheels, performace exhaust, cold air intake, CD player w/ Sub and amp(250watt), black light, big fluffy dice.

Comment

Originally posted by snatch View Post
                I'm in. Do we have to pay him now? Or can we pay once we get the 10 orders? Someone pm me when there are 10, I'll probably forget about this thread.
                I'll contact everyone !

Comment

4 MORE!! C'mon guys! Those coilpacks will give you MOAR POWER!!!!

srsly, we need 4 more.

Comment

do they have to be yellow? lol

im in though, was on the verge of buying splitfires, but they are tres expensive

Comment

2 mores !! comon guys

Comment

Well i was thinking of ordering these anyway, so I'm in. Might as well save a few bucks.
                        '91 GTS-t 4dr IMPUL R32-R

Comment

alright ill be number 10...let me know who and when to pay
                          1989 GTS4....

Comment

Will contact everyone soon ! thanks

Comment

Contacted everyone !! Could still take 1-2 people, pm me if you didn't receive my pm.

Comment

well, i thank you sir. payment in. Anyone know the wait for stuff from australia. never ordered anything from there.
                                1989 GTS4....

Comment

Working...
                                X