Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Buy Next Year

Hey Guys

I know this thread is For getting an r33 Jan Build but would anyone be interested in a group buy next summer when there is more options to choose from for the r33? Just something to think about for the next 10 months :P If so count me in.

Comment

... I'll wait for the R34. R33 is not even as nice as a 32. CDguy, you buying a 33 or what?
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

R33GTR is amazing performance, looks wise in racetrim. Stock R33GTR is a bit dull looks wise in some colours. For R33 GTR without stickers, etc, look for midnight purple R33GTR -

Looks amazing in real life when the sun shines on car (colour looks lighter and darker in some area's), like on this GTi-R that's painted midnight purple -

This is a GTi-R that I sold in October 2007. For those of you who don't know what a GTi-R is, they are a 2-litre turbo 4WD hatchback running the SR20DET engi...
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

damn i shouldve waited for this..
          Toy: BNR32
          DD: R50

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
            I'm sorry what?

I'm about to go for a rant Ryan... I'm sorry man...

You must be nucking futs... You don't know why 4-Door GT-R? The Autech Edition BCNR33 GT-R was a handcrafted hand built GT-R wonder. Genuine 180 Miles Per hour, 0-60 in 5 seconds, and a skidpad of .88 G.

For a sedan, in 1998, these were PHENOMENAL numbers. Not only that, but for 70G USD you could tool around in a car that would make every other GT-R owner jealous, if not for it's rarity, then for it's handsome good looks.

Buff, precise, hand polished and crafted rear fender flares, GT-R seats front... and specially made high bolstered seats in the back too. 320 Horsepower RB26DETT, fully torsioned and rigidified body, and enough torque to split your hairs into two, along with the ability to carry the family along at 160mph, and you had yourself a winning combo.

The car is rare, it's elite, it's beautiful, and for the WELL KNOWLEDGED GT-R enthusiast, it tops (or comes close) the list of GT-R's well worth having.
            How many were made? I finished up with a rear wing from one by accident. Wondering if its rare enough that i shouldnt cut it up to modify it....
            -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Originally posted by shadybeaverguy View Post
              How many were made? I finished up with a rear wing from one by accident. Wondering if its rare enough that i shouldnt cut it up to modify it....
              You should put it on auction to test the waters and just source a GTR spoiler.

DO ITT....

Comment

orrrrrrr.... I can cut it up, and take photos of me smiling saying F-U Nismo / Autech...
                -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Hey MWRAcing what if i had a car waiting in japan coming over here could you get this deal for shipping for just any car ? maybe you can throw it in the mix ?

let me know .
                  Its Crack
                  91 R32 GTS-TM ---RIP------
                  93 R33 GTS-25t ---SOLD----
                  93 R32 GTR ---FOR SALE----

Comment

Originally posted by shadybeaverguy View Post
                    17 were made. Don't cut it up. Keep it, and someday someone will end up restoring that car to it's factory condition, (I.E. Like current muscle cars that sell at auction that are all original and fetch hundreds of thousands).

If they do it, they'll scope you out, and offer you a pretty penny for that wing.

No NismoSTune, I'm not. I (for the most part) quite dislike R33's actually lol.
                    ├┼┼╕
                    246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                      4-door gtr...why!
                      Many of the first skylines were 4 door.
                      It's a stubborn statement by Nissan to make a 4 door bcnr33...

Comment

Where are you finding the auctions for these cars? I would like to get one with your group buy. A little weary about how it all works with the importing and legalizing them but willing to try. Im looking for Black one, body kit and mods a bonus but im sure just having a stock one to play with will make me happy

Comment

Is the group buy still on??
                          03 lancer dead
                          68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
                          05 chevy silverado L33
                          2010 crv Wife's ride
                          1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

MWracing hasnt been around in awhile.. so i would assume no.
                            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

MWRacing... reply to your PM...

should close the thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X