GB bucket seats for budget people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB bucket seats for budget people

I am joining a GB that my friend is setting up on a local 240sx forum.

I understand we are just coming out of the festivus season so everyone is broke and bitchy, that's why you have untill Jan.31 2012 to get your money in!

ETA: GB ends in FEB and seats will be here late march.

Seats are available with Grey, Black, Red and Blue, at no extra cost!

All prices assume local pickup. Shipping is available and I'll have the price below.

I am only going to post the popular style. If are looking for something else. PM me and I'll see if they are available.

All Seats will come in Blanks, there will be NO logo, NO bride/recaro gradation. I would like to stay clean and simple. If you want those fabric, contact my friend who is running it on BC240.

Here is the link on bc240:
    http://bc240.com/index.php?showtopic=7806

Anyways, Here are what's available:
    (Price is for a pair)
    Type B1

FRP shell: $500
    Sparkle shell: $650
    Real CF shell: $750
    Real Kevlar shell: $750

Type B3

FRP shell: $510
    Sparkle shell: $660
    Real CF shell: $770
    Real Kevlar shell: $770

Type B4

FRP shell: $600
    Sparkle shell: $750
    Real CF shell: $810
    Real Kevlar shell: $810

Type B5

FRP shell: $660
    Sparkle shell: $830
    Real CF shell: $870
    Real Kevlar shell: $870
    Maziora: $850

Type B6

FRP shell: $660
    Sparkle shell: $830
    Real CF shell: $870
    Real Kevlar shell: $870

Type R1

FRP shell: $500
    Real CF shell: $752
    Real Kevlar shell: $752

Type R2

FRP shell: $680
    Real CF shell: $890
    Real Kevlar shell: $890

Shipping:

Local Pick up - Free
    BC, AB, SA - $100 for each or pair.
    MA, ONT, QUE, - $150 for each or pair.
    $180 for the rest of the province.

Please, DO NOT CALL OR TEXT ME Regarding this GB. I would like to keep it organize. Please pm me or email me at charles@generis-labo instead.
    Last edited by C-unit; 01-05-2012, 06:20 AM.
    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

prices individual seats or pairs?
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Forgot to state..Price is for a pair.

Comment

pretty dope deal for a pair of buckets! will this be the only gb order?
        1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

For now..Yes. this is probably the last container (for 2012) I will bring in as far as for FRP/CF stuff. I'll of cause stock some for those who've missed this GB but that's about it. Last thing i want is having 30 seats at home. Or maybe I can sell them to translink..lol

Comment

all pm replied.

Comment

what manufacturer are these? NAPRAC certified? NHRA or whatever?
              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
              lol

Comment

Seats are comes from the same manufacture I order my CF and FRP parts.

Seats are not certified for anything, it is for off raod use only. Suitable if you are just a weekend drifter/ auto X/ lapping day and in a budget.
                I would suggest going OMP if you are looking for cheap certified seats.

Comment

Can they be had in red leather?

Also, seat dimensions for fat asses?

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
                    Can they be had in red leather?

Also, seat dimensions for fat asses?
                    that is my concern as well ... i'm not a fat ass by any means but wondered how i would fit in a seat .. only reason why i haven't jumped on this deal yet ... wish there was some way to test them out

Comment

sweet deal. but I have custom OEM gtr seat, can't sell them :O
                      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                        that is my concern as well ... i'm not a fat ass by any means but wondered how i would fit in a seat .. only reason why i haven't jumped on this deal yet ... wish there was some way to test them out
                        The issue I have with these "replica" seats is that you don't know the quality of the material used until you try one out in person. I have some no name seats that are well constructed and covered in good quality fabric, but the foam used are carpet under layer grade...This is indeed very tempting...

Comment

These are 700$ a pair, this isn't rocket science guys. Cf backed seats from Charles will be good quality stuff. They look to be the exact same as the bride seats. I would imagine the rails for a bride seat will work on these as well.
                          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                            These are 700$ a pair, this isn't rocket science guys. Cf backed seats from Charles will be good quality stuff. They look to be the exact same as the bride seats. I would imagine the rails for a bride seat will work on these as well.
                            It is a good deal. My fear is that if an accident happened and the seats were for off road only, it's a nasty way to not get insurance coverage if you get injured... Some companies out there will hang you to dry if they find stuff like that.

For what it's worth, they're good deals. Do you sell Rails too? I need some rails for my brides but don't like their price tag lol.
                            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                            lol

Comment

I live in Ontario man. Trust me I have been there and done that with insurance companies. I would still grab these for the whole 700$. If they are anything like the brides which I believe they are they will keep you in your seat
                              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                              X