RHD japan and nengun, good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHD japan and nengun, good or bad?

It's getting tougher to buy parts now a days without having massive delays after purchase. So, I'm curious if most have had good feedback about these 2 companies. Price wise, quality and shipping times.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

RHD Japan never let me down. They shipped my stuff EMS every time and always got here quick.

Comment

Both will cost you an arm and a leg after everything said and done btw

Comment

RHDJapan FTW
        2001 Lexus ES300 (DD)
        1991 Skyline GTS-T w/ Bee R324 conversion (Projekt)
        1991 Supra Targa Top 5spd (Projekt) SOLD!

Comment

RHD Japan served me great, I'll be they were out of stock on the Grid TS Dancer 2, but it came quick once they had stock and duty wasn't to bad, about 90 bucks on 500. I would buy from them again.

Comment

ive used RHD a few times now and there and other then one of my orders being delayed for a few days been smooth sailing plus if u have them on facebook u are elligable for freebies !!! and they let u know when the newest stuff is out !

Comment

RHDJapan has never let me down.
              1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

I find nengun cheaper but they usually take there time processing your order and shipping it

Comment

I couldn't find most of the items I needed on RHD japan, bought 1 item from nengun and they ship expensive. The part was the size of a spark plug cover ornament and they were asking $285, with shipping came to a few bucks less than $400 regular post... wtfawk
                  Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

Unless I absolutely need it I won't order unless I'm ordering a bunch of stuff. I've seen guys shop around for the cheapest prices and order there parts from 5 different places thinking they are saving money and then get killed by shipping.

Order as much as you can from one place will always be your cheapest option.

For little parts the want to buy section works amazing

Comment

Hey man if you want quality and absolutely no issues Adam@feastauto export is your man. I have had many many experiences with Adam and I have have been impressed every single time!!!! Rhdjapan is good too, if they have it in stock
                      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I've had a little problem with adam but it was a 10$ item.. so I'm not 100% positive but i would say maybe 80% lol
                        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

i've ordered from nengun once, back when their system sucked, and it...sucked
                          i've ordered many many times from RHDjapan, always got a really good service, some of the parts they sell were really hard to find elsewhere, shipping was always fast,
                          i tried to make big orders to save on shipping (in their old system) and duties,
                          on my biggest order, there was 12 different items, a "multiple item discount" (old system) of 118$, and duties ended up being 97$

i only had 1 issue with them, i had ordered a Greddy front roll center adjuster kit, paid, got the confirmation and everything, then 2 days later got an e-mail from their warehouse saying that item was out of stock and discoutinued and to contact customer service,
                          the only other similar part, was from Moonface which was 100$ more, after a couple emails, i ended up paying only 50$ more for that item and my order shipping the same day
                          sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Dude View Post
                            Unless I absolutely need it I won't order unless I'm ordering a bunch of stuff. I've seen guys shop around for the cheapest prices and order there parts from 5 different places thinking they are saving money and then get killed by shipping.

Order as much as you can from one place will always be your cheapest option.

For little parts the want to buy section works amazing

I normally try that but most parts I need now can't all come from the same place, the other negative is a $4000 bill raises my pregnant wife's blood pressure (as discovered when I bought brakes and other engine parts over the years lol). We just bought a new vehicle and are preparing for a child so she's very watchful lol. I can sneak a thousand per month as I go though.
                            Last edited by NismoS-tune; 11-23-2010, 02:52 PM.
                            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

Adam@feastautoexport ftw end of story!
                              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                              X